Lovely 93 square meters apartment in the center of Hafnarfjordur located in a quiet family friendly neighbourhood between Keflavik Airport and Reykjavik.
Bright and cozy apartment with large balcony on the 1st floor of a 4-floor building. A fully equipped kitchen and dining area. Three separated rooms, and a living room with a flat screen and playstation. A neat and clean bathroom with shower and bath with a private washer and dryer.
Other things to note
- The apartment is located next to the harbor and within 100 m radius you find both a supermarket and a swimming pool
- All linen and towels are provided.
- Actually there is three bathing and swimming facilities with outdoor hot water year around, one facility with a 50 meter (Olympic size) swimming pool in the area.
- Two big shopping malls within 10 minutes drive
- Keflavik Airport 25 – 30 minutes drive or 40 minutes with FlyBus
- The Fly bus from Keflavik stops at Fjörukráin only 800m walk from the apartment.
- Golden Circle Excursions tour starts 10 minutes away.
- The bus stop to Reykjavík is 200m away and it takes you only 20 min to get right downtown.
- There are bike and walking paths all over this beautiful little town. I recommend walking by the seaside or around Ástjörn.
Interaction with guests
You can contact me at any time if you have any questions or are in need of assistance. I'd be happy to offer you some insights and recommendations regarding restaurants, shopping and tourist attractions. My biggest tip for people visiting Iceland is this: Get a rental car and drive as far out into the countryside as you can. The further you go, the more breathtaking the landscape gets.
- Please respect my belongings and my home as you would your own. No loud music after 12 pm, as a courtesy to the nice people that live upstairs and next-door.
- If you need to check in at an earlier time, please let me know and I will certainly do my best to make that happen.