This building was built in 2017 and is very new and beautiful!!
The apartment is located within 4 minutes on foot from Ashiharabashi Station (JR Line).
- Bedroom A = 2 double beds
- Bedroom B = 2 double beds
- Living room = 3 sofa beds
Max. 11 people can stay privately in these units.
You can see the floor plan in the photo section on the listing page.
We are fully licensed to operate this Airbnb listing.
- Nearest Station: 4 minutes on foot to Ashiharabashi Station (JR Line)
- Floor: 1st floor
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Max. Number of Guests: 11
- Beds: 7
4 double beds, 3 sofa beds
- Bathrooms: 1
- Toilets: 1
- Separate Bathroom & Toilet: Yes
- Elevator: No
- Fixed Wifi : Yes
- Free Portable Wifi: 1
- Car Park: No
- Amenities: Provided
- Check in: 18:00 p.m.
- Check out: 11:00 a.m.
- Children under 2: Free
- Smoking: No
- Pets: No
- Nearest Supermarket: Max Valu Supermarket 650 meters away and 8 minutes on foot
- Nearest Convenience Store: Lawson 24 HR Convenience Store 700 meters away and 9 minutes on foot
- Namba Station: 24 minutes on foot, 14 minutes by train
- Shinsaibashi Station: 30 minutes on foot, 19 minutes by train
1. Please note that we require copies of each guest's passport to be send to us on the Airbnb messenger thread after you book in accordance with Osaka city short-term rentals law as of March 2017.
2. Please tell us your approximate arrival time when you book.
3. You can see the total price including cleaning fees and taxes before you book.
4. We will send you a map, directions to the place and house manual once you book.
5. We cannot keep luggage in the apartment after check out.
6. We are sorry but no late check out. Check out is at 10:00 a.m.
7. The best way to contact us is through the AirBnb app. Sorry, but we don’t use Line or other instant messenger apps.
8. We are sorry but we cannot accept mail to the apartment for security reasons.
Basic Amenities Provided:
* Clean towels
* Refrigerator, microwave and toaster
* Free and portable mobile Wi-Fi
* Kettle, cutlery and basic crockery
* Cooking facilities
* Air conditioning
* Hair dryer
* Shampoo, conditioner and body soap.
* Tooth brush
* Laundry machine, detergent and softener
* Coffee and tea
Hi, nice to meet you!
I'm Stessy. I like traveling, meeting new people, and studying languages.
I want to make sure your stay in Japan is amazing!
If you have any questions about any of the apartments, please don't hesitate to contact me.
I also operate as part of a team and have a few people who co-host with me. If I cannot answer you, a member of my team will be able to help you.