Solitude B&B is located approximately 4 miles Northwest of downtown Grants Pass in Southern Oregon. Our home is directly on the banks of the Rogue River with easy access to walk or bike rides among horses, cows, goats and beautiful gardens, trees and fields nearby.
We are also located a short drive from many great destinations: wineries, Oregon Caves, Hellsgate Jet Boats, the beautiful walking City of Grants Pass, and Crater Lake.
A daily homemade breakfast is included with your stay.
Solitude B&B is a 2,600 square foot home with two beautiful guest rooms - each with a full Rogue River balcony view and located on the second floor. We are located directly on the river with direct access from our property. The entire property is over an acre and located in a quiet area with plenty of off-street parking available for our guests. The living room includes a 60-inch TV, which is available for use by our guests. We are generally an adult-only property, but will accommodate children over 6 years old upon request. We have two rooms that will accommodate a total of 4 adults, see second listing.
In addition to their guest room, guests will have access to the living area and the outdoor decks and grounds.
Interaction with guests
Linda and I are both professionals who have worked with the public for over 35 years. We welcome our guests and look forward to learning more about wherever you may be from!
Other things to note
The listed pricing is per room. If we have two guest and they request separate rooms, guest will be charged as an individual $110. The second guest charge of $20 only applies when two guest share one room. More than two guest (adults) requires a second room charge.
- No TV after 10:30pm and show respect for the privacy of other guests.
- No loud noise or vulgar language, as we promote a respectful environment.
- Guests may not use the kitchen area for cooked food preparation.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated outdoor smoking areas. No smoking indoors.
- Since the bathroom may be shared with another guest, personal items may not be left in the guest bathroom. Towels can be hung in your closet to dry.
- No food or drinks in the bedrooms with the exception of water.
- Refrigerator will be available for storage of any perishables you may bring.
- No pets allowed.
- There is no daily room service. If you find any issues with the linens, please let management know.
Linda and I are both professionals who have worked with the public for over 35 years. We welcome our guest and look forward to learning more from each of you about wherever your part of the Country or World might be.
We enjoy wine on the river in the evenings and do not mind someone enjoying their favorite cigar outdoors in our designated area.
Our goal is to make your stay fun and memorable.