6 bedroom penthouse style holiday apartment overlooking swimming pool.
Ideal for families, groups and couples who want to relax in beautiful accommodation. Perfect for those attending weddings or family reunions in Tobago.
• Spacious bedrooms; all with one queen size bed, ensuite bathroom and air conditioning
• Open plan, fully equipped kitchen, dining and living room
• 55" TV with cable
• Juliette balcony overlooking swimming pool
• Large bar style dining tables
• Outdoor patio areas
The accommodation is on 1st floor.
• Laundry Facilities available
• BBQ / Outdoor cooking area available
• Onsite Parking
Interaction with guests
The owners reside in the ground floor apartment and will meet and greet guests on arrival.
The owners do private charters on their boat.
Other things to note
Please note that this is a private apartment for the enjoyment of registered guests only. Persons not registered as guests can only be invited onto the property with the expressed permission of Management.
Events/parties can be arranged only by and through Management.
Maximum of 6 persons permitted in each 3 bedroom apartment.
Respectful behaviour re: persons, property and wildlife is expected at all times.
Music and noise is to be switched off by 11p.m., and should always be made with consideration of neighbours on and around the property.
Pool hours are 6am to 8pm
- GUEST CONDUCT – Please note that this is a private apartment for the enjoyment of registered guests only. Persons not registered as guests can only be invited onto the property with the expressed permission of Management. NO events or commercial activities are to be held at the property without prior agreement from the owner. Charges may be applicable to some events and activities. Events/parties can be arranged only by and through Management. Respectful behaviour re: persons, property and wildlife is expected at all times. The property is in a residential area. Guests are asked to be respectful of other guests and neighbours and please do not be a nuisance. Loud music can be considered a nuisance. Music and noise is to be switched off by 11p.m., and should always be made with consideration of neighbours on and around the property.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum number of guests is limited to 6 persons per 3 bedroom apartment. Additional guests must be agreed with management beforehand and will be at a cost of TT$100 per person per night. Additional guests must provide their own blow up beds, pillows, linens and towels. (The sofa is not a bed and we ask that it not be used as such.)
- PARKING – Parking is limited to 2 vehicles per 3 bedroom apartment. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. All vehicles are parked at the owner's risk. Management will not accept liability for any accidents, damages or losses incurred. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- POOL AND FACILITIES – Pool and facilities are for the use of registered guests ONLY. Use of the pool is at our own risk. There is no lifeguard at this property. No diving. Children must be supervised by an adult. NO glass is allowed in and around the pool. Should any glass be broken in the pool, the pool must be drained, cleaned and refilled at a cost of TT$3,000.00 which is payable by the guest responsible. Pool hours are between 6am and 8pm. A fine of TT$300.00 will be chargeed if the pool is used outside of the stated pool hours.
- NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are available in the apartment, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the property. It is expected that; there will be no damage to the property or its contents, no charges are incurred due to illegal activity, all debris, rubbish and discards are placed in the rubbish bin, all dishes are washed, BBQ Pit is cleaned, no linens are lost or damaged,
- GARBAGE – The garbage trucks do NOT come up the hill, ALL garbage bags are to be placed in the large public garbage bin at the bottom of the hill.
- ELECTRICITY – Guests are kindly asked to ensure that air conditioning units, televisions and lights are switched off when not in use.
- WATER AND SEPTIC – These apartments are on septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to TT$3,000.00
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.