This peaceful log cabin waterfall retreat is a step out of the fast pace of life into serenity and relaxation. Unwind on the deck to the sounds of the water flowing over the waterfall. Grab a book and swing in the hammock by the stream. Take a walk in the woods and feel as though you are a million miles away. Be amazed by the beauty of the nature all around you.
This house is large enough for a few families to gather for a vacation, a holiday or a family reunion.
On the main floor there is a master bedroom (king bed) with flat screen TV, a bedroom with a twin/full bunk bed, a full bath with tub, a full kitchen with granite and stainless steel appliances, a dining area that seats 8-10, a sitting area off the dining area (with flat screen TV) to include more people in the kitchen activities, and a living room where more people can gather. There is also a washer/dryer on the main floor. High Speed WIFI runs throughout the house. All TVs are Roku TVs to provide access to Netflix, Pandora, local channels and more.
Upstairs is another master bedroom with flat screen TV and a full bathroom, and a fourth bedroom (full bed) connected by a hallway. (This bedroom has an A-frame ceiling, so if you are extremely tall you may want to choose a different bedroom.)
The lower level has a media room with a large flat screen TV where everyone can gather to relax or watch a favorite movie.
The deck outside has Adirondack chairs to take in the view and a table with an umbrella for shade to take lunch or dinner outside.
There are lots of place for kids to run and play, with a couple of old fashioned swings, a small kid-friendly zip line and a slack line. There is an open field with plenty of space for almost any sport or game you could want to play.
People who have stayed with us have inevitably said "it's so peaceful here, I never want to leave", "it feels really special here ", and "this has been some amazing quality time... I feel so relaxed". Come see for yourself!
You are renting the home. There are only a few supply areas that are kept private/locked. Otherwise, you have access to everything.
- Please don't flush anything other than toilet paper down the toilets. We are on a septic system.
- Please do not put food scraps in the kitchen sink disposal.
- Please do not swim or enter the water of the large pond. The bottom of the large pond is clay and very dangerous to step in as a person could get stuck.
- Please do not throw rocks larger than a quarter into the pond.
- Do not walk on or near the waterfall; safety hazard. The rocks are very, very slippery.
- Please take your shoes off when you come inside and leave them on the boot trays.
- Bridges crossing the stream can be very slippery.
- Do not walk on log bridges or logs that have fallen across the stream. They are rotting and may not support your weight.