Tastefully furnished one bedroom studio with your own private entrance set in a quiet home with a tropical fragrant garden. It has all your needs covered for a peaceful and restful stay. Spacious stunning bathroom and well equipped kitchenette. Walking distance to pristine beaches and short drive to Brunswick Heads, Mullumbimby and Byron Bay.
This home is set in a quiet sought after residential area. Live amongst the 'real' locals. Close by to Bluesfest, Splendor and Falls festival sites. Walking distance to beaches, and perfect for singles or couples attending nearby retreats/workshops which the area is a host to many. This is place is ideal for mature guests after a little haven while visiting. It is unsuitable for children and pets - strictly no parties.
Minimum bookings for 2 nights.
Other things to note
Coffee and a selection of teas are available.
Cat allergy warning: The host lives up stairs and co-shares with a feline who occasionally ventures outside and may curiously look through your windows (the cat not the host).
The host does her utmost best to ensure the room is cat-hair and dust free but may be unsuitable for people with severe pet allergies.
- Be mindful and respectful when staying. This space was created with the intention of comfort for rest and respite therefore there is no TV or wifi.
- Check in after 2pm. Check out no later then 12pm (midday). Different check in/out time is negotiable.
- Please observe timezone differences. Stanza Jepun is located in New South Wales (NSW) 45km South of the Queensland (QLD) border. Daylight savings is observed in NSW during Spring and Summer seasons and is forward by 1 hour (ie. QLD 10am, NSW 11am).
- No smoking or vape (e-cigarettes) inside. Outside is permitted but please dispose cigarette butts responsibly (ashtray under sink).
- Preferred no shoes inside house however house shoes/slippers are fine.
On arrival and departure
I'm an easy going mature individual who enjoys her home, the company of good folk and traveling when possible. Originally from Sydney and the Blue Mountains, I have called Byron home since 2011 and have never been happier.
Profile photo taken in Dharamasala, North India the home of the Dalai Lama and the Tibetan government-in-exile.