Large fully furnished new condo is located in Ballston/Va Square N. Arlington. Access to rooftop. Sunny with floor to ceiling windows. Directly across the street from the metro, you cant get any closer than that! Walk to NSF, FDIC, DARPA and steps away from resturants, shops, grocery store, and easy access into Washington, DC. Plush Tempur-Pedic queen size bed. Apple TV w/ HBO, Showtime, Hulu and Netflix. Some free street parking & daytime pay parking, free in the evenings and on the weekends.
Chic, quite and cozy. Brand new building with amazing amenities and spectacular rooftop makes you feel like you're staying at a resort. Inside the unit you will find a fully stocked kitchen with pots and pans, granite counter tops and top of the line appliances. In the living room you will find a juliet balcony, great to open up and allow for fresh air. Hardwood floors give warmth and carpet in the bedroom adds comfort. You will love this place as much as I do!
My building has everything you could want including a gym, community center, outdoor spaces, game room, and 24 hour security. Awesome rooftop has spectacular 360 degree views and sights of the US Capital, Monument and National Cathedral, grills, fire pit, TVs and lounge chairs. Inside my unit you will find a fully stocked kitchen with coffee, fresh linens, washer/dryer, queen sized Tempur-Pedic bed, HD TV with Bose surround sound, Apple TV, high speed internet. Please absolutely no smoking in the unit -even with the windows open.
Interaction with guests
I am available via cell, text and email. I get back to you very quickly.
Other things to note
Most important is no smoking. I am happy to share any kitchen items with you and just ask that you take care of my apartment and leave it as you found it.
- No extra guests other than the people who have agreed to stay
- Leave the place as you found it
- Take care of the place and treat it as you would your own home
- Keep the noise down late at night
- Please do not flush anything but toilet paper down the toilets
- Check-in is at 2pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with me first.
- Do not lose the apartment key as there will be a $150 replacement fee
- No eating or drinking on the bed or sofa
- To keep our costs down we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C or heating when its not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too.
My name is Barrett and I am a full time consultant and part time student pursing my MBA. I love to meet new people and travel the world. Over the last year my traveling journeys has led me to become an Airbnb Host. I recently moved locations within Arlington and have host 50+ people, reviews can be found on my other listing. Before booking with me make sure you read my reviews and reach out if you have any questions.
Talk to you soon,