Welcome to Botanic Jungle :) Perfect for up to 12 people, this spacious apartment is the perfect place to get into relaxation mode. Conveniently located in a quiet area at Porto city center and a 10 minute walk from a central subway station - Carolina Michaelis - that will take you to Porto UNESCO Historic Downtown in only 4 minutes.
In the neighborhood you have:
• 3 main supermarkets
and several shops with everything you need for a comfy and practical stay.
*Includes FREE portable hotspot wi-fi so you can have Wi-Fi on the streets*
This apartment is an expression of my love for Nature and also my love for my city, Porto. Inspired by one of Porto's landmark's, Jardim Botânico - the old home of Sophia de Mello Breyner, famous Portuguese poetess - this 4 bedroom apartment has everything you need plus loads of green to get you in a peaceful mode. I wanted to create a space that, although it's located in a big city, would also bring that fresh touch of Nature.
• There are 4 bedrooms available, with a total of 3 double beds, 2 single beds and 2 bunk beds, all with comfortable mattresses and pillows so you can have a great night of sleep.
• The 3 existent bathrooms all have showers with good water pressure so you can take a nice comfortable shower after exploring the city. There is also a hairdryer for your convenience.
The kitchen has all the appliances you'll need, such as:
• laundry machine
• citrus juice maker
• magic wand
• coffee machine and complementary capsules, as well as tea and all the utensils for you to cook your meals if you feel like doing it.
• The living room has a nice big TV with international channels if you fancy watching a movie or simply relax.
• You also have a balcony at your disposal which has a small lounge area where you can relax while having breakfast or a glass of wine at the end of the day.
There is free and fast wi-fi in all areas of the apartment.
Towels and bed linens are also provided.
Equipped with everything you might need for a great stay in Porto!
Click on my profile and check out my other property :)
Guests have access to all areas of the apartment.
Interaction with guests
I am available for my guests at all times, feel free to contact me if you need anything.
Other things to note
Because I know how important it is to have portable wi-fi when you're abroad, I provide for all my guests a FREE portable Wi-Fi Hot Spot that you can take with you to the streets of Porto! You can check your Maps app- if you want to know the best shortcut somewhere- or Trip Advisor for the best restaurant in the area, or why not, post a pic on instagram. I've got you covered!
During your stay please treat the apartment as if it's your own.
Please avoid too much noise after 10 pm so that your neighbours can rest. Thank you.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 5 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Sofia, 27 years old, Tripeira, born and raised in Porto, in love with my city since for ever. Passionate about new gastronomic experiencies and being sorrounded by Nature. I travel as much as I can, not nearly enough :)