My home is a modern renovated century home located in the heart of Little Italy. This is a quaint neighbourhood with tons of cafes, bars, parks and shops just steps away. 24 hour transit line and 24 hour grocery store is a 2 minute walk.
Your bedroom is a large room (11.5' x 13") with a queen size bed on the 3rd floor of a shared house. The third floor has two bedrooms. The other smaller room may be rented for 1 more Airbnb guest. If we have no other guests you will have the 3rd floor to yourself.
- Feel free to use our dining room and patio.
- Feel free to use our kitchen when we are present.
- Garage parking for medium size car is available at no additional cost if you let us know ahead of time.
Interaction with guests
We leave it to our guests to let us know how much they want to interact with us. Need suggestions on how to get somewhere or where to go, be sure to ask us. We're always full of suggestions! We love to hear your travel stories and share ours. We work from home most days.
Other things to note
- We have a 1-year-old very friendly Labradoodle named Frankie
- We have 2 cats who tend to not venture out of the basement
- Smoking of any kind is NOT PERMITTED, anywhere, on the property (including on the patio) We are a drug-free zone.
- No downloading of illegal or copyrighted files. Doing this will result in having wifi access cut-off immediately
- No guests without prior permission
- Please no shoes in the home (unless they are home only shoes)
- Pets are allowed with prior permission (owners agree to bring a crate for when there is no one in the house.)
Hi There, I'm a native Torontonian. I love to connect with and meet new people. I have a passion for travelling especially road trip. I am a creative director in a digital marketing agency. In my spare time, I am the co-founder and events director of a not-for-profit that helps women achieve success in their careers. I can't wait to meet you!