Enjoy a two bedroom apartment at a very convenient location across the street from UCSF-Parnassus and an easy 30-minute bus ride to SF downtown. Building is completely remodeled, has a modern design and is fully wired. Walk a few blocks to 9th & Irving, Cole Valley, or the Haight and find great shops, restaurants, and bars. Each bedroom includes a queen bed for up to 2 people, workstation, and closet. Free WIFI and Netflix are included. Kitchen is large and spacious.
Overview of the accommodations:
- Newly remodeled building, kitchen and rooms.
- Two bedrooms each with one queen bed, workstation, closet.
- Rooms get plenty of natural sunlight and have hardwood floors.
- Full kitchen with basic utensils, microwave, electric stove, etc.
- Bathroom has a shower and new tiles and cabinets
- Shared coin-op laundry washer and dryer machines are included.
2 short blocks to Golden Gate Park.
10 minute walk to 9th Irving, Cole Valley, and Haight Street hubs.
30 minute Muni bus ride to SF downtown.
There is no parking available.
30 night minimum.
Please do not inquire about any discounts. We are already priced very affordable for this neighborhood, convenience, and all utilities including laundry and wifi included.
Other things to note
* No showings -- Please do not request for a showing as there are other guests occupying the unit most of the year. Our pictures and descriptions are accurate and you can ask any additional questions.
** There is a one-time $30.00 fee for one essentials bundle. Each one bundle includes 2 body towels, 1 blanket, 2 pillows, and sheets and covers. Each bedroom should have one set; hence two (2) bedrooms will cost $60.00 for two sets. If you decide to bring your own, then you will not need to pay the one-time fee. The service fee can be paid in cash or check at check-in.
*** Please do not ask for a discount. We already price below the market rate and offer good value with all that's included such as free utilities, internet, fully furnished, modern furniture, and Netflix.
**** Due to the bus stop in front, this unit is not recommended for light sleepers.