About this listing
This large house on Little Neck hill will be a great vacation experience for your family this season. Five beds, numerous hangout spaces, great kitchen, 2 bathrooms. Access to the private beach is just a few hundred yards away. Same with Pavilion Beach. Visit the area beaches and seaside towns, go on a whale watch or take a day trip into Boston by train. A great community with neighborhood activities and warmth.
Warm and easy-going, yet well-supplied with whatever you need for your vacation. Lots of space to hang out in common areas - the living room, porch spaces, dining area, kitchen. Bedrooms are upstairs and not too big but just enough.
On the front yard, you can sit out and see the ocean channel.
Also an attached garage for extra parking spaces.
This place is available for winter rental from Sept 15 to May 31 - Must be the entire duration.
The whole house is yours. You also have access to the Little Neck private beach.
Interaction with guests
I'll meet you to give you an orientation to the house, the island and the area. I'm also available throughout your stay if you need anything.
- A signed rental agreement is required to submit to the board overseeing rentals at Little Neck at least 7 days before the start date.
- Only 1 pet allowed.
- Only two vehicles allowed.
- If hosting a party, please limit guests to 12. Parking still limited to 2 cars.
- No motorcycles or campers.
- Guests must adhere to recycling and trash disposal rules: Recycle everything possible - there is a separate bin. Trash is only for waste that is not recyclable: some plastic, food waste, aluminum foil.
- Strictly no oil, grease or fat down the drains.
- No products other than toilet paper in the toilet. If you need to dispose of diapers, sanitary napkins, paper towels, etc., please do as at home - put them in the regular trash.
- For stays longer than 7 nights, a $10 waste fee is charged per night for 6 people and more for each night of the reservation.
- If renting long-term from September to May, then the tenant is responsible for all utilities including: electricity, sewer, water, refuse removal, gas, internet and cable.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
BANGKOK AND PHUKET, THAILAND:: SAIGON/HO CHI MINH, VIETNAM:: CAPE ANN, MASSACHUSETTS USA. Expanding our hosting experiences to new places!
I love working with travellers and residence owners to create a wonderful experience for everyone. I've been doing hosting and managing properties since 2013, across the world. There are such great discoveries to make in each place.
With my teams on the ground in Bangkok, Phuket, Saigon and the North Shore of Boston, we will welcome you warmly and help you to know great places to eat and explore.
I worked in advertising and research for a long time in Asia and the US. I love being in a different culture and learning new ways of thinking. I speak Thai fluently and OK in Chinese.
I have two kids in college (please support me!) and spend most of the year in beautiful New England, near my wonderful parents who also help me take care of guests.