About this listing
Nestled in the "HEART OF UPTOWN SEDONA" our beautifully remodeled condo's are surrounded by majestic Red Rocks, 1/2 block walking distance to hiking, shopping, creek walk, restaurants, entertainment. Our units are literally brand new and offer fully equip kitchen, free laundry facility, comfy beds, Wifi, Cable TV, and best of all VIEWS, VIEWS,VIEWS!!
Our condo's are spacious and comfy. Large Bedrooms with ample closet space. We are sitting in the Uptown part of Sedona which is the "place to be" walking distance to almost anything you might need. The only thing you'll need your car for is groceries. We have great shuttle service and Trolly to get you around Sedona. We provide a beautiful back yard w/BBQ's for you're stay at home nights, tables and chairs w/umbrella's. Watch the sun set and the Red Rock Mountains (URL HIDDEN) a sight to behold!!
You are welcome to enjoy our backyard BBQ's w/tables and chairs. Sit and relax after a wonderful day of hiking, biking, shopping, swimming, running, wine tasting, touring, jeeping, rock climbing.
Interaction with guests
Pasquale and I are available from 9am-8pm. Don't hesitate to text us with any questions you might have. And of course 24/7 for any emergencies. Pasquale's # (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Christy's # (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Other things to note
When you get your groceries, pick up a local "Kudos" new paper. It has all the events that are going on around town. We usually have alot of entertainment on most weekends. Walk down Van Deren-if you go to the left you'll hit a great Thai Restaurant, or Chipotle and and our WONDERFUL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE is right there at the corner (next to chipotle) the Hyatt shopping center that houses restaurants and entertainment at Soundbites Restaurant. Or turn right on Van Deren and you'll end up at the backside of a Great local Japanese Restaurant and incredible hiking trails if you go alittle further.
- We have provided a lovely fenced back yard w/Bar-B-Q's for your enjoyment.
- Please be courteous to your other visitors and clean up for the next guest.
- We ask that any outdoor/backyard activites wind down by 11pm. No loud music will be tolerated.
- There is no smoking in the units, however if you in need of a "cig fix" please respect that not everybody enjoys the smell of cig. (URL HIDDEN) if other people are out in the yard with you, pls ask if they mind if you smoke. If they do, it's entirely up to you how you handle it, but there is an area on the side of the building by the laundry rm. that we have a table set up just incase it's needed....
- Sedona is a very dog/pet friendly town. While walking your four legged child, please be sure and pick up any "presents" that you're little one has left. We will provide small plastic bags for these gifts.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 12 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I've lived in Sedona for over 30 years. Love to hike, go to movies, cook, have friends over, drink wine, sell Real Estate (30 years) travel, travel, travel and experience new adventures and meet new friends!! We are enjoying this new adventure hosting our guests and sharing Sedona with them.