Modern and bright two bedroom flat - ideal for family with children visiting London
Modern apartment with two double bedrooms- minutes from Tower Bridge and 24/7 transport links.
First Bedroom has a king size bed. The much larger second bedroom has a bunk bed with double bed on the bottom and single bed on the top. There are lots of children's toys, books and Lego for children to play with.
The entire home is professionally cleaned weekly and the building is very safe/secure.
Comfy room with modern/stylish decor complete with guest WiFi access, cupboard storage with a south facing glass door onto the balcony.
You will have full access to the whole flat during your stay. The kitchen will be stocked with tea/coffee/milk and a good selection of breakfasts which you can help yourself to.
There is a table and up to six chairs to use in the kitchen/dining area.
We don't have a television, but do have a projector, screen and surround sound cinema system which you'll be free to use (connected to Amazon Video).
We also have hundred of books and CDs which you're welcome to peruse and/or borrow during your time with us. included within that are some great books on London, its history and attractions.
Interaction with guests
You will probably be welcomed by either myself, my partner or a friend Pablo at the start of your stay, but other than that will have the flat to yourself for the whole stay. I will always be available to offer advice and help by phone and email or through the Airbnb message interface.
• When your stay is over, please lock the door and post the keys inside the letterbox if I am not at home
• Please turn on the ventilation (switch in hall to the right of the bathroom door) before taking a shower and then turn off again before leaving the house (or about 10-15 minutes after finishing shower)
• The kitchen can be used for cooking and the fridge for food storage. We are a vegetarian/vegan household and although we don’t require this of yourselves, we would appreciate it if this could be respected
• Please avoid making too much noise between 10pm and 7am
• Please don’t wear shoes in the bedrooms
• Please switch off the lights whenever possible to save energy
• Please close all doors and windows when leaving the flat
This host has 10 reviews for other properties.View other reviews