Welcome to my 1,250 sq ft modern, exposed concrete, 3-level loft in Gastown with private rooftop terrace.
On the 1st level, you will enjoy a fully equipped kitchen, dine & relax in the living area underneath 25 ft vaulted ceilings! The impressive concrete stairs will take you to the 2nd level, where the bedroom & loft area are located, and then up to the 3rd level, where a private 600 sq ft rooftop terrace awaits.
Within a 5-min walk is the Seawall & the city's best restaurants & bars.
Make yourself at home and enjoy the unique space.
The area of the roof that is in between the private roof terraces is not useable space.
Interaction with guests
I will always be available for guests for recommendations, questions and concerns.
Other things to note
Two more things to note: (1) this is a loft, and while the two sleeping areas (one being a bedroom, and the other being the loft space) have physical privacy, there is openness to sound; and (2) in this area of downtown Vancouver, you will see some unsightly people who are challenged with poverty and drug addition. The area is safe and the people are harmless (other than to themselves), and if you have compassion for them, you will be far less perturbed. The building is 100% secure and safe, and has a great community of owners, residents and tourists.
- There are a LOT of concrete stairs, so please understand that any children (or adults after imbibing!) need to be watched around them.
- Please note that the Gastown area - although it is beautiful in its architecture and has the city's best restaurants, watering holes and shops - is undergoing gentrification, and therefore there is poverty and street people abound.
- Please do not move any of the furniture (both inside and outside), as the grooves between the tiles can damage the furniture.
- Quiet hours in the building begin at 10 pm.
- Do not allow any strangers to follow you into the building through the front door. Make sure that they use their fobs to enter.
- If using the parkade, wait until the gate is all the way down before driving away.
- If you use the BBQ, please make sure to turn off the propane tank, and clean the BBQ (inside and outside). The cleaning fee does not include cleaning the BBQ.
- Please do not hold open the elevator to the point that it starts to beep. The elevator is liable to shut off if held open too long, and there is at least one resident in the building who requires the elevator for ingress/egress to/from her apartment.
First discovered the power of Airbnb during a stay in Madrid in 2015 with classmates. Never looked back, and now am a host myself! Have stayed at awesome apartments and houses around the world, and always appreciate meeting and learning about hosts and guests alike!