This is an RV space only. **RV NOT included.**
Our property is in the Path of Totality for the solar eclipse and near Smith Rock - with a great view of this internationally acclaimed landmark.
Your stay includes a complimentary farm breakfast Saturday & Monday mornings, & continental style breakfast on Sunday; farmstead treats & amenities; a cowboy campfire Saturday evening; and a number of farm & ranch activities.
We have opened up 6 lovely, shaded, sites on our small ranch for eclipse watchers looking for a family experience on the farm. Be sure to click "+More" below to learn about all of the farm activities we're planning!
We are within biking and walking distance of Smith Rock State Park. Terrebonne proper (about a mile away) has a small grocery store, a hardware store, a post office, and a handful of cafes and restaurants.
Interaction with guests
Central Oregon is expected to be extremely crowded during the weeks surrounding the eclipse so we are offering an on-farm experience for those who don't desire to fight the crowds.
Your stay includes:
* A peaceful, private, country setting
* A farm fresh breakfast Saturday & Monday mornings, with a lighter, continental style breakfast Sunday.
* Saturday night campfire with music & entertainment. (If you play an instrument, please bring it!)
* A working cowboy riding & roping demonstration
* A working stock dog demonstration
* A Sunday morning worship service with beautiful Smith Rock in the background.
Other things to note
This listing is for an RV site ONLY. You must bring your own self-contained RV. We do not have hook ups available (though we do have potable water available daily) - just a great farm and a fun family.
- For the sake of our neighbors - and yours while you stay here - quiet hours from 10pm to 7am will be observed.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times.
- No drugs. Only responsible drinking allowed.
- You will need to sign a Release of Liability upon arrival.
- While children are welcome (indeed, we LOVE children!), please remember that this is a working farm. There are animals of all sizes (and any animal can be dangerous), moving vehicles, and bodies of water. Children must be accompanied by adults at all times.
- No dumping on premises. There are a number of dump stations within a 10 mile radius.
- The eclipse is taking place during wildfire season. Therefore, there will be no fires allowed at RV sites.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.