In the heart of Dubai Marina, Silverene Tower enjoys great benefits from its strategic location. The largest boat harbour is in close proximity to the tower as well as the Marina Mall which is just minutes away. With a quick access to Sheikh Zayed road, this tower offers convenience and luxury living to its residents.
This modern home is in the highly desirable Dubai Marina area of the city. Overlooking the world’s largest man-made Marina and the skyscrapers around the area, this Silverene apartment is a great 1 bedroom option in the waterfront community.
• The interior has been completely renovated with pristine white architecture blending seamlessly with contemporary furnishings in white and grey tones with exotic marble accents.
• The open kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, and an island built for four.
• The apartment’s king size bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with a large walk-in shower.
• The bedroom features floor to ceiling windows which allows natural light to enter the room.
• If you need to accommodate more than two guests, additional bedding can be arranged with extra charges.
• The apartment building features an outdoor infinity pool, jogging and cycling tracks, children’s play area, health club, sauna and a unique gymnasium.
• Lie on the sand or cruise through the warm, emarati waters, with beaches only a few minutes away.
• Challenge your adventurous spirit at the yatch club nearby and you are just 20 minutes away from Downtown Dubai wherein lies Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall.
Features and Amenities:
o 24-hour security
o Jogging tracks
o High speed wifi
o Flat screen tv with satellite channels
o Health Club
o Swimming Pool
o Fully equipped kitchen: refrigerator, oven, stove, microwave, electric kettle, toaster, dishwasher and washing machine
o Additional charges for cleaning and pets may apply.
Interaction with guests
I like to ensure that your vacation starts off on the right foot. A dedicated guest experience person will always be at your disposal to ensure a smooth check in and check out.You may get in touch with your me as many times as required if there may be any questions or issues that need to be addressed. You will also be introduced to the doorman. Once you had a chance to dump your bags and grab a drink, I am always happy to give you a quick walk-through of the local area. If you are not up for it, I am equally happy to run you through a list of key attractions and cheat sheets for making the most of your stay. Throughout your stay, am only a phone call away. And feel to drop me an email anytime –I am at my mac so often anyways. I am always happy to provide recommendations, advice or anything else that might pop up during your stay.
Other things to note
In accordance to Decree No. (17) of 2013 a guest staying at hotels, resorts, hotel apartments, guest houses, budget hotels, floating hotels, holiday homes, and other hotel establishments as specified by the Dubai Tourism and Commerce Marketing, will be charged the “Tourism Dirham Fee" for each night of occupancy which is AED 15 ($4) which would be collected at the time of check in.