This house was a bad experience and is terribly overpriced.
I've never left a negative review before, but too many things went wrong.
Andres is very nice and very responsive. Unfortunately, he is overseas. So, things aren't being properly looked after, at the house.
When we arrived, my room (main room upstairs) was covered in dust. Although we had arrived early, our rooms had already been "cleaned." I then had to personally wipe down all of the counter tops and shelves before placing any of my belongings anywhere. The closet space was also filled with spiderwebs.
The room downstairs REAKED of cigarettes, for the whole 2 days we were there. Andres explained that the previous occupants had done this. Not his fault, fair enough. But, it is something that could have been dealt with had he been here, or had the staff cared. Andres had someone come by with a hand held odour spray, which did absolutely nothing.
The power went out, twice.
This was the result of the electricity having not been paid for/topped up sufficiently before we arrived.
In our first night, when the power went out, Andres was very responsive and took care of it within an hour, having a friend go and top it, locally. But, the electricity went out AGAIN the very next night. We were careful not to leave any lights/air-conditioning on, when we were not in the villa. So, I must assume that the amount that was topped up, was simply insufficient, yet again.
We had an early flight and were forced to pack and shower in complete darkness, with none of our devices having charged overnight.
Finally, the swimming pool was disgusting. I've stayed in Bali many, many times. Over 20 times and I've never seen a pool like this. Andres is really nice, but the house is simply not being looked after.
The other reviews are positive, so many it was a one time thing. I hope things work out of Andres and for the other Airbnb-ers who come to stay.