- Studio with loft bed accommodates max 3 persons
- Perfect location around the corner The old market hall, Market Square and few blocks from Esplanade park
- Professionally cleaned before every guests with freshly washed linen and soft towels
- You are warmly welcome - Just ask anything and we will arrange it!
- - Always remove your shoes when entering the apartment. It is a Finnish way and also our wooden floors are not made for shoes. - Smoking is strictly prohibited in the apartment. - The registered guest only an overnight stay. - Our building is peaceful as expected decent level of voice after 22 till 7 and all the time on hallways. - Please always ask if there is something that will makes you think. We love to answer any questions, but we do not make manuals for all devices in the house. - Enjoy Your Stay!
This host has 816 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I just love Airbnb and meeting new people from all over the world. I am an entrepreneur and mother of two great kids aged 10 and 12. I love gardening, renovating, cooking, art and all DIY things. I am here to make your holiday perfect so do not hesitate to ask for anything. I host couple of places and can guarantee that all of them are 5/5 places although few just listed so there is yet many reviews. You are warmly welcome to stay our apartments in Helsinki.