The Ultimate Luxury - Unbelievable Craftsmanship And The Absolute Best Yampa Valley Views - Perfect Steamboat Springs Log Home
DISTANCE TO SKI AREA: 700 yards
DISTANCE TO DOWNTOWN: 4.1 Miles
PROPERTY WINTER SHUTTLE: YES
DISTANCE TO SKI AREA: 700 yards
DISTANCE TO DOWNTOWN: 4.1 Miles
PROPERTY WINTER SHUTTLE: YES
A/C: NO ( The Vast Majority of units in Steamboat do not have A/C and it is usually not needed. Fans Available in the home. Bedroom closets are most often where to locate them. )
Join us in one of Steamboat Spring`s Most Luxurious private homes. Prominent and visible from most parts of town, the highest home on the hill under the Silver Bullet Gondola, known by locals and vacationers alike. Overlooking the entire Yampa Valley, as well as South Routt County, the Flattops Wilderness area. To fully appreciate this Amazing custom built Montana Log Home, coined See Me Lodge on behalf of the owner`s three children`s initials. I will need to start at the beginning... From childhood during a lesson on pioneer days, building log homes out of sticks sparked an interest in Mike Donnelly, whose fascination of log homes grew over the years. With many ski trips to different states, he and his wife Mary fell in love with Colorado. For them it was then a matter of finding a tight knit, family driven, friendly community. Many trips, and long conversations later the couple chose Steamboat Springs to settle into and build the log home of their dreams, and then some. In order to fulfill this childhood dream unique log home Mike had in his mind, he needed to find the perfect builder. That`s where Gabe Butler of Montana Log Homes of Colorado comes into the picture. The two joined forces to design, and build the perfect log home Mike had dreamed of most of his life. Breaking ground in 2006 with logs brought in from Glacier National Monument. Larger logs were flown by helicopter where they were all assembled before, being trucked to town. Each log has been skip finished with a draw knife, meaning not all of the darker color inner bark has been removed. They were then individually scribed, this tool transfers shapes from one log to another. Superior to conventional chinked construction, scribing allows the logs to fit together perfectly to create a solid log home. All of the vertical timbers in the home have adjusters that accept subtle shifts in the logs with time. These techniques give the atmosphere of a true western lodge, combined with wide plank floors, dramatic vaulted ceilings, lavish furniture, expansive windows, perfectly appointed bedrooms, luxurious decor, richly landscaped woodland of aspen, blue spruce, white pine, and juniper trees on a rugged hillside, impressive stone columns, boulder retaining walls, and spectacular spanning decks.
Let`s go inside this exquisite six bedroom mountainside retreat, to see what is in store for your stay. Offering three levels of perfectly placed rooms and gathering spaces for guests of all ages. Starting on the main level, the focal point and heart of the home, the Main Great Room. Featuring the largest log in the entire home spanning all three levels, showcasing the craftsmanship and pride put into every detail of the build. Look out from the expansive windows to the unforgettable landscape, whether its winter, spring, summer or fall. The every changing beauty will take your breath away every time. Stay warm on cold winter days with the rock surrounded wood burning fireplace. Hot summer days the logs absorb the cool air from the night and keep the interior cool throughout the day. Claim your place on the large curved leather couch for movie nights, or cozy into a nook for a quieter spot. From the great room it leads to the twelve seat dining table with more windows, a flat screen TV and deck access. It is just off from the fully equipped gourmet kitchen. The island has three bar stools for additional seating during meals. A Viking gas stove, Sub-Zero refrigerator, and stainless appliances are nestled in amongst custom wood cabinets, colorful granite counter tops, tile back splashes, and slate tile floors. Preparing and cooking meals has never been easier, everything you need is right at your fingertips. Outside the massive front wrap around deck has a variety of outdoor living spaces. Plenty of different tables, chairs, and benches offer a comfortable place to relax and take in your surroundings. Enter the enclosed Sunset Room from the deck for the ideal spot to watch the weather come in over the valley. With 360* of windows, a sound system, and plush seating. It will likely become a favorite room of the entire group. On the back patio there is another outdoor area to gather everyone together and tell stories of the day`s activities. Soak in the homes private hot tub, perfectly placed just as the home is, for amazing views of the valley and surroundings. Inside the main level master bedroom is just the right place to unwind after long days of fun and excitement. With a luxurious king size bed, gas fireplace, a flat screen TV, large walk in closet, a study with chairs, and windows all around. The en suite full bathroom has a jetted tub, steam shower, double vanity and of course windows(URL HIDDEN)
From the top floor look down into the main level great room. This is where the homes private pub/bar is located, here you are up close and personal with the massive log beams and the different heights of the gorgeous roof top. There is a flat screen TV to enjoy a favorite sports game or show. Off to one side is the Billiards room with its custom made pool table. There is a home office if you must work while you are in town. Just not too much work on vacation! Across from the Billiard room is the second master suite. Offering a plush queen size bed, and private full bathroom with a steam shower.
Now for the downstairs first level of this gracious log home. Featuring the second great room and home theater. With a generous size plush sectional couch, rock surround gas fireplace, card/game table, a wall of windows looking out to the deck, equipped with floor to ceiling black out curtains, large flat screen TV, and sound system. The outside deck from this level is a mirror image to the main level spanning deck, including multiple seating options for outside dining and relaxing. Just off of the great room is a bunk room, two handmade log twin over full bunk beds. You may never get the kiddos out of bed. There is a full private bathroom for the bunk room. Another bedroom on this floor has a queen size bed with log matching furniture, a closet, ceiling fan and a flat screen TV. Last, but certainly not least, is another master suite with a king size bed, closet, deck access, ceiling fan, flat screen TV, a study with built in bench seats, and office desk. These two rooms share a large full bathroom with double vanity sinks. If you need to do laundry on vacation the home is equipped with a spacious laundry room. Unload gear, shoes and jackets in the mud room upon entering the home(URL HIDDEN)
Just steps away from the main house there is the Guest House. Access it through the covered walkway for a more private space. The fully equipped kitchen, dining area, and living rooms have an open floor plan with the dramatic vaulted ceilings carrying over. There are plenty of large windows with deck access from this room. In the living room there is a gas fireplace, flat screen TV, a couch and a chair. Up in the loft there is a full size bed, and two twin beds. Downstairs the bedroom has a queen size bed, closet, flat screen TV, and stacked washer and dryer. Both rooms share the full bathroom with a glass enclosed shower and vanity sink. When everyone is ready to go out and enjoy the day`s events either meet them outside, or walk down the walkway to the main house(URL HIDDEN)
See Me Lodge has been featured in numerous articles over the years, a handful of them are Colorado Homes magazine, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)!, CBS Today Show`s website, our own Steamboat Today newspaper, plus log cabin magazines, and more. As well as being ranked one of Log Home Living`s Top 10 Log Homes in America. Here are some links to the articles:
Master Bedroom: King Bed
Second master Bedroom: King Bed
Third Bedroom: Queen Bed
Fourth Bedroom: Queen Bed
Fifth Bedroom: 2 Stets of Hand Made Bunk Beds - Twin Over Full Each
Sixth Bedroom: Queen Bed
Loft: Queen Bed Plus 2 Twin Beds
Winter On Call Shuttle
Ski In Home
Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchen
Viking and Sub Zero Appliances
Private Outdoor Hot Tub
Two Sets Of In Home Washer and Dryers
Linens, Towels and Toiletries Provided
Jetted Tub in Master Bathroom
Game Room with Pool Table
Four Vehicle Garage
Gas BBQ Grill
Wood Fireplace in Great Room ( Wood Provided )
Two Gas Fireplaces
Sunset Room with 360* Windows
Flat Screen TV`s/Blu-Ray DVD Players In Each Bedroom
Two Steam Showers in Master Bathrooms
Private in Home Pub
Attached Guest House with Fully Equipped Kitchen
Two Great Rooms one with a Home Theater
Winter Season Retreatia Shuttle
On-call starting from 8:00 a.m. until 9:30 p.m. The shuttle usually needs 15 minutes lead time. Call as many times as you would like and we will take you anywhere within city limits, except dispensaries.
Interaction with guests
Centrally located office available
Other things to note
Guests of Retreatia also enjoy:
- Up to 30% OFF SKI RENTALS plus free storage
- Up to 20% OFF LIFT TICKETS WINDOW RATE
- DISCOUNTED AIRPORT TRANSFERS FROM HAYDEN!
Lift Ticket discount for Decemb(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) - January 6, 2016 is 10%
Call us TODAY and we will help you find the right property!
*Discounted Lift Tickets Require minimum of 3 full days of skiing per skiing person, lift tickets must be ordered and paid in full with check the latest 2 weeks before arrival.,
Kids 12 and under ski for free with a purchase of 5 days or more adult lift ticket!
* Reservations are for quiet residential vacation accommodations only. Therefore, parties, receptions, luaus, and similar events are strictly prohibited. No additional people beyond the maximum occupancy of the house are allowed on or in the rental property at any time unless disclosed to and agreed upon by (URL HIDDEN) in writing.
* The number of adults and children staying at the rental must be listed below. If the number of the guests in your group changes, this must be communicated in writing to (URL HIDDEN) Additional guests beyond those identified at the time of booking are not permitted and will result in an additional fee of $100 per person/per night. (URL HIDDEN) does not verbally confirm additional guests. Additional guests must be approved by (URL HIDDEN) in writing.
* Guest`s reservation is accepted for one family or group of individuals for this accommodation only and, unless disclosed to and agreed upon by (URL HIDDEN) will not be used in combination with other accommodations.
* Quiet hours are from 8pm until 8am. Guest`s use of the rental is subject to local noise ordinances, therefore loud amplified music is not allowed. Noise complaints are subject to local law enforcement intervention. Law enforcement intervention will be deemed by (URL HIDDEN) to be a breach of this Agreement and shall authorize termination of Guest occupancy of the rental.
* The rental shall be in the same condition upon departure as at check-in, normal wear and tear excepted. * Guest may not sublet the unit or assign this Agreement.
* Guest may cook only in areas specifically designated for cooking in the unit.
* Guest must immediately notify (URL HIDDEN) of any fire or other damage or injury to the rental or any person on the rental property.
* Guest shall be liable for all acts of his family, invitees, employees, or other persons invited or allowed onto the rental property by Guest.
* Guest shall be responsible to return all keys and gate or garage door openers upon departure. Lost keys or garage door openers will be charged to the Guest, usually $50 per room key and $50 per pool key.
* Guest shall abide by the House Rules of the Owner and the Homeowners Association as provided to Guest upon check-in.
* Guest shall not bring any pets into the rental or onto the rental property.
* Guest understands that (URL HIDDEN) cannot and does not guarantee that adjacent properties will be free from disturbances or not be under construction, being repaired or maintained in any way, or that State construction projects will not be in progress around the rental unit. Construction on adjacent or nearby properties is not a valid reason for termination of this agreement nor is it a reason for the refund of any monies to Guest.
* Non Smoking Properties: Colorado is now a non smoking state. All condos are non-smoking inside and outside. You are only able to smoke at least 15 feet away from any door or window opening. If there is any evidence of smoking, you are responsible for all additional expenses for the restoration of the property.
* Lost or Stolen Items: (URL HIDDEN) is not responsible for any personal items which may be lost or stolen from your rental. Always lock all of the doors and windows when you leave the property (even if you are not on the ground floor).
Super Strict 60
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 60 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
We are a vacation rental and property management company located in Steamboat Springs, CO.
Recently our business received the Best of the Boat Award for 2014 and 2015!
Going above and beyond for our customers and clients is what we are known for. Making your ultimate vacation come true is our number one goal. Count on us for the best of steamboat springs lodging.
Be sure to view our AMAZING new properties that have been added for the new Season!