Easy access to Shibuya, Shinjuku and Ginza!
8 min on foot to Akebonobashi station, and only 2 stops cost 5min from Akebonobashi station to Shinjuku station!
The 2st floor has two rooms lockable, each room has two semi double beds, room No.201 has one additional sofa bed, so 5 ppl could enjoy cozily in my house!
2st floor has toilet and shower room, it is very convenient!
3rd floor has public living room and kitchen!
Cozy apt for 5ppl to stay, one person could enjoy the whole semi double bed to eliminate exhaustion of the journey!
It is close to Shinjuku and there are several 24 hours convenience stores, free wifi also could be used.
1) When should I Check-in & Check-out?
You can check in at anytime after 4pm & check out at anytime before 11am
2)Is it still available?
Please check the calendar by yourself :)
3)What's the price?
The price include room fees+Airbnb service fee+ cleaning fee
Please make yourself at home!
The bed rooms, toilet and shower room in 2nd floor are available.
The living room, kitchen in 3rd floor and the smoking room in 2nd floor (guests from other floor may also use) are available till 0:00
You can use everything in the room freely*\(^o^)/*, but please be quiet in the night.
Interaction with guests
I've been busy with my work all the time but I'll try to reply to your msg on Airbnb promptly:) And I can speak English, Japanese & Chinese. Plz feel free to ask questions.
Other things to note
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Please don't smoke inside the room. You can smoke in the smoking room on the 2nd floor.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won't disturb the neighbors, especially at night.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge for everyone.
- Please wash any dishes you use asap since it is public kitchen.
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
- Check-out has to be done by 11:00 am. I'm sorry but we have to charge you 2000 yen per hour for late check-out. It's because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy
This host has 7 reviews for other properties.View other reviews