Cozy guesthouse on our property. Quiet neighborhood. Minutes to Boise National Forest. You will find miles of trails for hiking, 4-wheeling and snowmobiling, hot springs. Close to Terrace Lakes golf course and hot springs pool. Close to white water rafting, Starlight Mountain Theater (summer season) and restaurants in the town of Crouch. Also a grocery store in town. We have 100 feet of river front property for easy access for river fun.
My place is great if you like peace and quiet, great for singles, couples and small families.
We have a well and our water is filtered and safe to drink, however, we prefer to drink bottled water and have provided that for you also.
We also have a septic tank, so please do not flush sanitary items down the toilet. Please place these in the waste baskets.
Please treat our home as you would your own. No smoking, please.
Guests have access to the river, a picnic table, and fire pit down by the river.
- Please be curteous and observe quiet after 10 p.m.
- Female Guests: Please do not flush sanitary items down the toilet. Please put this in the waste baskets. Also, please help us preserve the quality of our bed linens and towels by removing makeup with a tissue instead of hand towels/washcloths.
- Firearms: You are prohibited from using or firing any firearms on our property.
- Fireworks: Fireworks are strictly prohibited on our property as we live in a wooded area and fire danger is real. On the 4th of July the town of Crouch does have a public fireworks display for your enjoyment.
- Water: Our cabin well water has a slight sulfur smell at times, but is safe to drink and use for cooking. Many cabins located in Garden Valley have a lot of iron (sulfur smell) in the well water. We prefer to drink bottled water and have provided you with a case for your convenience.