About this listing
-Its a typical native beach house, simple, rugged and no frills or any luxurious features.
-Located at the high-end, private village of Tali
-About 2-3 hours drive from Manila
-Less than 2 minutes walk to the nearest beach
-Sleeping capacity for 15 guests
-with (3) air-conditioned rooms
-Kitchen equipped w/ cookware and dining utensils, refrigerator, gas stove and lpg;
Sleeping capacity for 15 pax (beds and foldable mattresses included)
Maximum of 25 guests allowed with additional charge per head in excess of 15 and have to bring your own beddings and linens for the excess pax.
The house is furnished, and its kitchen is complete with basic cooking and dining utensils, refrigerator, stove with lpg, rice cooker, and grill.
Not beach front but less than 2 minutes walk to one of the beach coves.
Guests have free access and no entrance fees to all the (5) private beaches and the famous cliff jumping site and the park overlooking the sea--all inside the village.
Boats for island hopping, jetski and banana boats are available for hire at our beach sites.
Interaction with guests
As often as possible thru sms, email or viber.
Other things to note
1. Cancellation at least (3) weeks before the reserved date.
2.No UV express, jeeps or coasters allowed to enter. Guests should be in private cars or vans only
3. Maximum of 25 guests allowed with additional charge per head after 15 guests
4. In rare instances of power failure, announced or unannounced power interruption by Batelec (Batangas Electric Company) caused by maintenance and/or bad weather, typhoons, and other calamities beyond our control, the house has no generator.
5. Bring towels and toiletries (like toilet paper, tissue, soap, shampoo, toothbrush,etc). The bedrooms have bedding and blankets. Its kitchen is equipped with cooking and dining utensils, refrigerator, rice cooker, gas stove w/ lpg, and a barbecue grill.
6. Bring food to cook, water & drinks, ice, and charcoal (food to grill). The nearest market is about 20 minutes drive from the village.
1. Bring towels and toiletries (like toilet paper, tissue, soap, shampoo, toothbrush,etc). The bedrooms have bedding and blankets. Its kitchen is equipped with cooking and dining utensils, refrigerator, rice cooker, gas stove w/ lpg, and a barbecue grill.
2. Bring food to cook, water & drinks, ice, and charcoal (food to grill). The nearest market is about 20 minutes drive from the village.
3.There are no restrooms or dressing rooms at the beaches.
4. Keep safe at the beach. We will not be responsible for any accident during your stay.
5. Keep the doors locked or your valuables locked inside your cars when you leave for the beach. Our caretakers will not be held accountable for any lost or left articles.
6.Strictly no trespassing. Please do not make any unlawful entry in other vacation houses or property in the village other than your rented vacation house.
7.Avoid rowdiness when outside of the house (especially after 12:00 midnight and early in the morning).
8. Keep your music at adequate volume.
9.Beaches are not lighted at night. Setting up of tent, bonfire, and/or eating rice meals are prohibited at the beach.
10.No loitering and roaming around the village after 7:00pm when all the beaches are closed.
11.Alcoholic drinks are not allowed at the beach.
12.Drugs and other prohibited substances are strictly not allowed in the premises. Acts of Hazing or Violence are also prohibited.
13. The house has no generator in rare instances of brown-outs or power failure due to storm, bad weather or maintenance issues by Batangas Electric Company that are beyond our control.
14. In cases of any left things, a minimum fee of P750 shall be charged for the courier and other incidentals in sending the items back.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View other reviews