The apartment is very central. It is located 5 minutes walking from the main train station. The city center is just 5 min walking. The bus brings you to the Radboud University within 10 min. If you prefer biking, I have bikes to rent (3 euro/day).
You will stay in a private bedroom. The toilet and the bathroom will be shared with me. The bedroom is equipped with a double bed for two people and a wardrobe. I kindly ask you that if you need to use the kitchen, please let me know in advance.
The size of the bedroom is about 6m2. The room is comfortable for 2 adults or 1 adult and 1 child.
You will have access to the bedroom, the toilet and the bathroom.
Other things to note
Please observe that smoking is not allowed. Being drunk or getting drunk is also not allowed. All of the behaviours forbidden under the Dutch law are subjects for prohibition.
Check-in time : 4 p.m. (16:00) - 10 p.m. (22:00)
Check-out time : 8 a.m. (08:00) - 11 a.m. (11:00)
Another check-in or check-out times are available by request before booking.
1. Please be clean and neat.
2. Please do not leave marks and stains on the bed sheets, bed covers, blanket covers, pillow covers, curtains, walls, etc.
3. Please do not damage. Any damage will cause an extra charge.
4. Please do not be noisy and respect the neighbours.
5. Please lock the doors after your use.
6. Please close the windows when you are away.
7. Please do not smoke indoors.
8. Activities/acts/behaviours forbidden under the Dutch law are subjects for prohibition.
9. Please hand over the keys directly to the house owner before you check out.
10. Please respect the check-out time.
- Silence time from 22h to 07h
I am available to assist you before and during your stay.