A modern cottage surrounded by an amphitheater of mountains! Welcome to Oaklands Cottage on Oaklands Estate Wellington. This cottage sleeps 4 people, an easy holiday experience with a fully equipped kitchen, comfortable lounge, dining areas, generous balcony, large lawn (great for additional campers) and barbecue area. Mountain biking and hiking trails all over the farm, and wonderful views! Just over an hour to Cape Town or take a drive to one of the neighbours for wine tasting and a meal.
Newly renovated cottage on Oaklands Estate. This two bedroom cottage has a wonderful open plan living space, outside barbecue area and lawns to relax on. Oaklands cottage is nestled in a valley surrounded on either side by fantastic mountains, and fynbos.
A lovely dam a 15 minute walk away or rivers to swim in nearby. Hiking and mountain biking routes on the farm. A short hike up the mountain to Bainskloof Pass.
Interaction with guests
Someone will always be available on the farm in order to assist you.
Other things to note
• A cleaner comes in weekly, and extra cleaning can be arranged at a fee.
• No firearms or sling shots, We love our animals and birds, this is not a hunting farm.
• Upon departure please clean up after yourself. Cleaning products are provided. It would be great if you could leave the space as you found it.
• I don't tolerate discrimination, stay somewhere else if you want to be nasty about people who are different from you, I don't want bad vibes in my house thank you!
• There is very limited cellular reception on the farm, you may need to walk and find some or drive off the farm to find reception.
This host has 9 reviews for other properties.View other reviews