A cozy apartment in the heart of Asakusa, a quick 4 minute walk to Asakusa station, and next to Asakusa Temple and the famous Kaminarimon lightning gate! Spend your vacation enjoying this historical district of Tokyo.
This apartment is located right in the heart of Asakusa! Asakusa is famous for its culture, and some of the most famous landmarks in Tokyo are right next to your apartment! Asakusa temple, which contains a famous five-story pagoda, and the magnificent Kaminarimon Gate, which contains a huge red lantern, are both very close to the apartment. Asakusa is also well known for good, local Japanese food and handicrafts. Tokyo Skytree, the tallest building in Japan, is also an
--Bathrooms, Toilet (modular bathroom)
--Semi-double bed × 1
--Single sofa bed × 1
--Linens and towels are provided
MAXIMUM - 3 Adults
(Best is 2 adults)
==FREE WI-FI IN ROOM==
Stay CONNECTED while you are in Tokyo!!
Please use our wi-fi as much as you like. The internet password and login will be provided to you upon arrival.
==EQUIPMENT / GOODS==
--Bath and shower with hot water
--Body soap, shampoo, conditioner, toilet paper, and facial tissues
--Hand towel and bath towel
--Pans, plates, glasses, cups, silverwares, and chopsticks
Interaction with guests
Please feel free to contact us if you have anything to ask about your stay in Tokyo!
Other things to note
==FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS==
1: When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in time is at 3PM or anytime after. Late check-in is available for late night arriving flights.
- Check-out time is at 11AM or anytime before.
Early check-in / Late check-out may be available if there is no previous guest or next guest. Luggage drop-in is also available depending your flight timings, but please note that we will be cleaning the room between 11am to 3pm.
2: When is this room AVAILABLE?
My calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE no matter what this website says. For your convenience, there is no need to ask me if it is available. One Night reservations may not be acceptable. Last minute booking is available. (Please ask us.)
3: DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
--Age 0 to Age 4: FREE!
--Age 5 to Age 10: $10USD per night!
--Age over 10: Usual additional fee!
Please note that no baby cot is available.
4: WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1. Nightly price x # of nights (plus any nightly charges for extra guests when applicable )
2. Cleaning fee( one-time fee )
3. Service fee( one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6 and 12% )
Weekly Price: Price may fluctuate based on peak holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates to see the current price for those days.
- Please mind the neighbors and be quiet in the room, especially at night. - Please turn off the lights and the air conditioner when you go out of the room. - Please make sure to put the key into the mailbox when you check out. - Please do not use towels and bed linens placed in a shelf. Those are for the next batch of guests. - Smoking is prohibited in the whole building. If you would like smoke, please go outside of this building. - Please take off your shoes at the entrance of the room. We hope you enjoy being a part of our culture in Japan!
- ・ご近所の迷惑にならないよう、終日大きな音をたてないようお願いいたします。 ・外出の際は、エアコンの電源と電気のスイッチをオフにしていただくようお願いいたします。 ・チェックアウトの際は、鍵を郵便受けに入れてください。 ・棚に入っているタオルやリネン類は次のゲストの方の物なので使わないようお願いいたします。 ・この建物は禁煙になっておりますので、部屋内・バルコニーでの喫煙はご遠慮ください。喫煙される場合は建物の外でお願い致します。 ・玄関で靴を脱いでください
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 679 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi there! Welcome!
Thank you for checking our profile and our listings! We are the Airbnb hosting team in TOKYO. We do our best to offer you the great experience and comfortable stay on Airbnb.
Our room are well-designed, nicely decorated and cleaned. Also, they are located in very convenient places, so you can EXPLORE TOKYO easily.
We love to meet new people and make new friends! We learned a lot of things from the communication with our guests, so we would like to hang out and talk with guests!
Also, we all love traveling and know what you need and what you want to know.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! Of course you can ask about our rooms but we love to tell you about Tokyo as well!
We hope you have a wonderful time in Tokyo, Japan!