This is a space for up to 12 people
We hope you will enjoy the quiet, comfort and panoramic views of our home whether you need the entire 1526 sq ft downstairs or a few rooms. We provide deluxe bedding for a comfortable night's rest. Our home will give you that feel of home away from home :)
*We are a family friendly home, but due to the nature of our home, with stairs cases and upstairs patio with a staircase, my home is not recommended for families with small infants or toddlers under age 3.
**We DO live in our home, but DO NOT interfere with guests! Our home is inviting, comfortable, and clean. A quiet and peaceful place to stay, family friendly and in an amazing newer development, yet close to both freeway interchanges (I-86 and I-15). We are just off Pocatello Creek Rd. exit off I-15 and 1 exit up from Clark Street exit/ Portneuf Hospital, local attractions such as Ross Water Slide Park, Pocatello Zoo or Idaho State University! We are only 20 minutes from Lava Hotsprings, or only a 2.5 hr drive from the West entrance of Yellowstone!
The home has 2 bedrooms with queen beds upstairs, and downstairs, 1 bedroom with a queen bed and across the hall, one bedroom with 2 double beds- perfect for families with children. Downstairs, there is also a full family room, second dining area and exit patio doors to a fully equipped huge patio seating area (pictured) and fenced back yard with gates. A great place for kids and families to enjoy. Only a short walk or drive from our home is a huge park with play equipment, picnic tables etc. We are less than 5 minutes from Costco, fine dining choices, movies, or shopping at the Mall.
Guests have access to kitchen, dining area, family room, and both patios as "shared space" I will always be here to greet our guests as they arrive and depart, so access is never a problem. I work from a home office space. *Long-term guests staying 3 days or such as long stay travel nurses or business long stay guests are allowed laundry washer and dryer privileges for a very moderate additional fee.
Interaction with guests
I like to personally greet our guests when they arrive and see to their questions, if any. For the most part I prefer to give my guests their space, but am available when needed and do enjoy interacting to the degree my guests wish to.
Coffee pot, or French press is available for guests use in the kitchen, just buy your favorite coffee, I will provide the triple filtered water and coffee filters for you to use. :)
I care very much about my guests experience of comfort and rest in our home, therefore, I have invested in high quality mattresses and box springs from Sealy, Serta and Spring Air for your comfort. All mattresses are covered in protective anti-allergy covers for your comfort and protection as well.
* I do have pets, declawed Siamese cats, but they have NEVER been allowed upstairs at all, so if you have allergies to cat hair etc, you are completely safe staying in either of the upstairs queen bedrooms for your maximum comfort. Additionally, the cats are NEVER allowed in the guest bedrooms downstairs either and doors are kept shut for cleanliness and no cat hair. However, they do occupy the family room and my son's large room with double doors.
Other things to note
Please always feel free to discuss or ask about any concerns you may have. We want your stay to be as pleasant as possible.
We DO NOT subscribe to cable TV, buy we do have High Speed WIFI 5G, a 47In HDTV, a BlueRay player, and a Super Nintendo game system and a huge selection of family movies, kids movies, nature National Parks movies, and adult movies that are NOT rated R. As a guest, you are welcome to enjoy any of these forms of entertainment while you are here, or if you enjoy books, there are two book shelves with a huge variety of books to choose from to read while on your stay.
- - No last minute reservation, OR late night check in's after 10pm sharp, out of respect of other guests. (ONLY EXCEPTION for late check in: Pre-reserved guests who are forced to arrive late due to airlines running late or with pre-approval by Host)
- - Quiet hours are between 10:30pm and 7am (because other guests may be sleeping.)
- - Please remove shoes at front door where a shoe bench is provided for their storage.
- - No smoking, heavy drinking or illegal activities on or in the property.
- - Please be respectful of our property, as this is not a hotel or dormitory.
- - Please tidy up after yourself or an additional $25 cleaning fee may be assessed by Airbnb
- - Please leave dirty bath towels and wash clothes in towel hamper provided
- Check out is 11am
- Only reserved Airbnb guests allowed on property! -No outside guests allowed on Airbnb property