Big room with natural light and good ventilation. In the trendiest neighbourhood in Rome: Monti Walking distance to everything. Main attractions, bars, restaurants, markets, Termini train station.
-Shoes off in the flat. :)
- Whatever you use, needs to be washed and left in the same place and in the same conditions (or better) after using it.
Interaction with guests
If the appartment is not full I would be around and im always available via phone or Wapp.
Other things to note
-City Tax 3.50 Eur per night per person to be paid in cash. (read more turismoroma. it)
- Check-In from 22.30-23.30 hs 15 Eur
- Check-In later than 23.30hs 20 Eur.
- Loosing keys charge 40 eur.
- In case of early arrival, go for a coffee or wait outside in the street. Do not get it the building. Neighbors dont like it.
- Quiet hours from 11 pm- 8am.
- No shoes in the house. Please leave them at the entrance.
- Wash, dry and put back on its right place what you use on the kitchen immediately after using it, so other guests can use it.
- Don't leave any kind of food outside the fridge.
- Divide the different garbage (plastic, glass and organic)
- Clean the shower and remove the hair, after using it and dry the floor if wet, so other guests find it as clean as you did.
- Please notify me if there is any problem WHILE your staying, not in the review.
- Before leaving, throw away your food from the fridge or kitchen.
Im Luciano Radicce a 28-years-old entrepreneur from Buenos Aires although I'm also Italian. I run WATT Agency a Fashion Marketing Studio in Hong Kong. I love travelling around the world and experience new cultures, new ways of understanding life and meeting people.