Our cosy, 2 bedroom apartment with garden is located in one of most upcoming and green area's of Amsterdam. The famous Vondelpark is just around the corner and the city centre: Dam square, Leidseplein square and populair area Jordaan are just 10-12 minutes away.
* Our home is approximately 50m2 and located on the ground floor with a big garden facing the south. During spring and summer it's sunny all day :)
* We have a second bedroom that can be turned into an extra sleeping space with an air matrass on request
- Has a comfortable sofa, a cute round dining table which can be extended if needed, digital TV incl (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Chromecast for all your Netflix or internet streaming.
- Imagine waking up to a private garden right outside your bedroom door. In our home you can! The room has sliding doors facing our private garden.
- A brand new Auping boxspring makes you feel like you’re sleeping on clouds.
- The garden is around 35 m2 and sunny all day during summer & spring.
- You can sit outside and enjoy a glass of wine, bbq or hang out on the lounge set for a serious sunbathing session.
- The full-equipped kitchen contains a dishwasher, microwave, oven and Nepresso machine.
• Digitale TV with media player
• Internet: WiFi
• Towels & linens included
• Central heating
• Nespresso coffee
• Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet
• Garden incl bbq, lounge set, umbrella
Our home is on the border of area “ Baarsjes” & area Oud-West. Both neighborhoods offer a wide variety of restaurants, cafes and exclusive (clothing)shops.
The supermarket Albert Heijn, butcher, cheese and other delicacies stores are right around the corner. Nearby our house you can find the Kinkerstraat that offers a lot of coffee places, restaurants, stores and the well-known Ten Kate market. The famous Vondelpark can be reached in 5 minutes by foot and is great for a nice stroll or a coffee in the middle of Amsterdam's beautiful nature, but you can also find nature a little bit closer to home: the Rembrandtpark is attached to the backside of our house and is only 1 minute by foot away. Tourist area Leidse square can be reach by tram in only 4 stops or 10 minutes by bicycle.
Tram 17 (stop Postjesweg) departs around the corner of our street and passes by the Kinkerstraat (3 stops) Dam square (8 stops) and Amsterdam Central Station (12 stops).
Tram 1 departs from Surinameplein (5 minutes by foot) and will take you to Leidsesquare (4 stops) the city centre and Dam Square in minutes!
Since Amsterdam is the world’s biking capital, we recommend you to definitely rent a bicycle.
It’s the easiest, fastest and cheapest way to move around in this city. There are several bike rental places nearby our home. Renting a bike will cost you around €8-10 per day.
I can provide you with all the information you need to find your way around Amsterdam!
Please do not hesitate to send us a message if you have any questions.
Looking forward receiving you in our lovely home.
- No smoking inside the house
- Always lock the front door when you are inside the house (the door sometimes doensn't shut very well when you close it)
- No candles