Close to the Bethesda Row and Woodmont Triangle these modern apartments are located in a prime location at the center of Bethesda. The NIH and the Walter Reed Medical Center are also around the corner from these fabulous brand new apartments. Art and luxury transpire from the dual rooftop pools to the clubhouse and fitness center. The apartments, that feature spacious floor plans, gourmet kitchens, high ceilings, and luxurious bathrooms, are also close to major transportation.
1 BED 1 BATH SLEEPS 3
This pedestrian-friendly town with a city vibe offers endless possibilities to its residents. Bethesda, home to two of the most important medical institutions of the country, has many entertainment and shopping venues. It will be difficult to choose from one of the many hip restaurants of the nearby Woodmont Triangle, likewise Bethesda Row will become your favorite mall for your occasional shopping spree. Keep track of your Fitbit™ stats because you will be hooked to your daily jogging session at the Capital Crescent Trail, a beautiful historic rail trail that runs through Bethesda from Silver Spring to Georgetown in Washington DC. Downtown Washington can also be reached with a short subway ride from the nearby Medical Center subway station. The NIH and the Walter Reed Medical Center are an easy walking distance from this modern community. Starting from the façade to the embellished interiors, the artful finishes light up every single space of the building. Enjoy a relaxing evening in the stylish clubroom with fireplace and bar or laze in the gorgeous rooftop swimming pools. The building has also many green spaces, including a landscaped rooftop terrace and a half-acre courtyard with direct access to the state-of-the-art fitness center. The new, spacious and comfortable apartments offer a wide array of upscale finishes: gourmet kitchens with exclusive cabinetry and ceramic backsplashes, stainless steel appliances, luxurious bathrooms with ceramic tile walls, warm laminate wood flooring and high ceilings. Your fridge is almost empty? Don’t panic, there’s a grocery store on the ground floor and 24hr concierge services to help you with any request.
Other things to note
• Spacious layouts
• High vaulted ceilings
• Some units have balconies
• Shaw carpet in bedroom, closets and halls
• Laminate flooring in kitchen and living areas
• Washer and dryer
• Fully-equipped kitchens
• Ceramic-tile backsplashes
• Kitchen islands
• Granite countertops
• Stainless steel appliances
• Bathrooms with ceramic wall and floor tile
• Digital cable
• Local phone service
• Wireless internet
• Air conditioning
• Parking not included
• Rooftop lap pool included
• Rooftop wading pool with water feature
• 24hr concierge
• 24hr doorman
• Fitness center included
• Business center included
• Clubhouse with fireplace, billiards and bar
• Fireside lounge
• Communal table and hospitality area
• Green rooftop with seating
• Activity center
• Half-acre courtyard with water feature
• Pet spa
• Valet cleaners
• Storage space available
• Bikeshare & car-sharing services
• Connection to 2 2-acre wooden area
• Electric vehicle charging station
• Ninth-floor bar with banquettes
• Rooftop demonstration kitchen
• LEED® Silver certified
• Sculptures by Kent Bloomer and Barton Rubenstein
• On-site retail: Harris Teeter grocery store with Starbucks
- The use of amenities is subject to availability.
- Bed size is subject to change.
- Photos are representative.
- Pet Fee: $250/$500
- Pet Policy: Please note that this building may have specific pet restrictions including # pets, pet size and breed. Prior to confirming your reservation, please reach out to the property to check their pet policies.
- To arrange parking, guest must contact us 48 hours before arrival.