Private queen bed and attached private bathroom in a quiet cul-de-sac. Enjoy a backyard with pool and plenty of space to relax and enjoy the sun.
Located just minutes to the Temecula wineries, brewery's and old Town Temecula.
Adventurous at heart.. Santa Rosa Plateau for your hiking needs is just minutes away, or motocross tracks, and Skydiving in Lake Elsinore.
Within an hour: San Diego, Los Angeles, Palm Springs, Many Beaches
Ideal for business, extended stays or weekend getaway
Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with the natural preserve behind us.
Guests are free to utilize the full downstairs and outside pool.
Interaction with guests
You will enjoy full privacy but we love to meet new friends.
Other things to note
Our extended family includes 3 very nice dogs. The may bark when you arrive, but will be your best friend by the end of your visit. They are not allowed in the room, but we have included treats if you want to give them any.
* Check in time is flexible. Luggage can be dropped off early if needed. If you would like an earlier check-in, let us know and if we are available you can check in early.
* No parties, smoking, or drugs. All guests must be
included on the registration or pre-approved by us.
* Refrigerator and microwave available upon request.
* No food in the bedroom.
Feel free to enjoy a glass of wine or cocktail in the lovely backyard.
* No eating in the room
* The majority of the flooring is real hardwood, please ensure you are dry before walking around on the hardwood floor.
* Do not spray lotions on over the hardwood flooring.