This house really feels like Home. Gorgeous Back Yard with a friendly outdoor dining table in front of our beautiful Pool. It has super a natural light that shines to the house. thanks to skylights.
A full double level house with 4 Bedrooms. A huge master bedroom with a closet, tall dresser and privet full bathroom and 3 other Bedrooms sharing a full bathroom on second level and another bathroom on first level. Perfect material laminates floor, central air conditioning & Heat. Important Thing! Parking access is free with unlimited street parking. No restrictions or permits required unlike the rest of LA! No $20 per night hotel parking fees
Full use of entire house, Outdoor BBQ Grill and Dining Room, Back yard & Pool. You can’t get this in an apartment or hotel! A Best Western hotel will be much more expensive and will not provide linens or the amenities below, Pool, Living room, Outdoor dining, Back yard BBQ, kitchen and laundry. Also guests will access free high speed WiFi, Cable TV with premium channels, towels and more. You also have access to tea & coffee maker, Dish washer, Refrigerator, Washer & Dryer, Microwave, Gas stove & dishes for your use.
Interaction with guests
Upon check in and check out and of course as needed throughout your stay! If we don't hear from you we give you all the space to enjoy your vacation! We're also happy to help you with advice or tips if it's your first time in LA.
Assets that will get you approved to stay:
Positively reviewed Airbnb guest.
*Funds readily available to pay for the full reservation
*Honest. No criminal record
*Your own Airbnb account with a photo of your face. Using your spouse's/friend's account puts us at risk of reviews/ratings made by someone who has never been here.
*Integrity = Do what you say you are going to do.
*Able to follow simple instructions.
*Not asking questions that are already answered on this detailed listing.
*Experience living independently. Basic knowledge of how to use appliances without damaging the house.
*Planning to go to work each day or sight see. A clear purpose for the stay.
*Understanding that your host is not responsible for the weather, or anything that happens outside of the house.
Other things to note
The guests absolutely not allowed to get huge parties in the house. You may lose your deposit fee when we receive notice from neighbors, LA city or co-host. Making noises for neighbors, Load music, specially after midnight, fighting and creating tension all not allowed in the house and street. these all the reasons you also may lose your deposit fee.
Many of our guests have turned into life long friends. Honesty, peace, and respect is the only kind of energy we welcome here.
Hello Dear Guest
Hope you have a great stay in My Beautiful House. I’m noting some guide and instructions for the house.
- Please make sure to lock the door when you go out, If you lose the key. would charge you for $50
- I recommend you to use the plastic plates & knifes & other stuffs which I provided for you in the kitchen. Don’t use water a lot for Dish Washing. Help to Save California Water! Don’t keep dishes dirty after midnight! If I see dirty washes after checkout, would charge you $180
- Please do respect for neighbors privacy. They are residences who always care about me. Don’t make them angry for the noises. They may call city or police and it could make big trouble for me. Don’t talk loudly & playing sounds after midnight in the backyard. You may miss all of your security deposit if you don’t take it serious!
- Don’t use my personal foods in the refrigerator, and please don’t take my equipments & other stuffs in the house. All noted before check-in. I would charge you the value of the supplies which I don’t see them after check-out!
- Don’t touch the TV. You will miss your security deposit if you do any damages on TV or any electronic equipments.
- Smoking not allowed in the house. Just in the backyard. If I smell cigarette in the house would charge you $1000, also if I see cigarette or any other smokes trash in the house, bathroom, or backyard, would charge you $500
- A/C Normal Degree: 71F (please Turn it off every 4 hours, and don’t keep it on after midnight. I will be notified about it. make sure turn it off after you check-out. I would charge you $200 if you keep it on after check-out.
Ok. You are all set to start you amazing stay. I will show up every night to help you about the house conditions.
This host has 3 reviews for other properties.View other reviews