Are you adventurous? or a outdoor person? Are you looking to get away from the city but be close all of the city's attractions. If Yes, then my Suite is prefect for you. My Suite is surrounded by trees and it is perfectly secluded. There many outdoor actives that you can do in Port Moody. A few are kayaking, paddle boarding, and hiking.
The guest have access to everything that is outlined in the listing. They will have access to their own entrance as well a separate laundry machine. They will have access to the ground level of the house. The patio area is a common area.
Interaction with guests
When checking in, I will meet you to drop off the keys to the house or leave the keys in the mailbox.
- Treat the house as it is yours.
- Please respect the neighbors of the area. Noise should be kept down after 10:00pm.
- Please take your shoes off when your are inside.
- Before checking out please put any excess garage in the bin outside located at the side of the house.
- If you move any items around please make sure to put them back where you got them from.
- Please wash the dishes before checking out.
- There is no smoking inside the house. If you need to smoke please smoke outside the house and dispose the butts. Keep in mind that your are in a forest area, make sure the butts are out.
- Extra fee will be charge if there is smoking inside.
This host has 124 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My name is Karin I currently work for a large tech company in Vancouver and a Airbnb host on-the-side.
I am a very outgoing person that loves trying new foods, coffee, coffee shops, traveling, and going on adventures whenever I get the chance. Using Airbnb has allowed me to go to places I would have never thought of going. I also enjoy meeting fellow Airbnb users and hosts when they come and stay with me.