The Red Fox Property is a secluded cabin set back within the forest. Escape into this 3,2000sq foot residence and forget your worries behind. A state of the art kitchen and appliances makes large gatherings easy and fun. With over 4 bedroom and 2 common areas gives all guests their needed space. A indoor jacuzzi allows you to enjoy luxury even during winter weather months. Downstairs you will find a bar and game lounge supplied with all your needs.
The Graeagle area bousts many outdoor activities including but not limited too; golfing, hiking, fishing, swimming, mountain biking, skiing, and snowmobiling. Use our space as your getaway and explore with what fits your needs. A reception binder is available to all guests with area suggestions and hiking trail books.
The Property was originally built by our family 30 years ago. Beginning as something small and expanding to meet the needs of our entire family it created many beautiful memories that we wish to pass on to our future guests.
The main house is included in the rental which is separately located from the area of the owners. Owners will be able to be reached for assistance and do stay on property in a separate home.
Interaction with guests
Interactions are TBD by the guests/hosts. Hosts are available via text/email/phone during the guests stay. Hosts do prefer to communicate through these avenues and do not wish to be disturbed at their private residence.
Other things to note
When booking during winter months snow can accumulate on the roads leading to the cabin. We recommend a 4 Wheel Drive vehicle during these months, and also offer a snow plow service prior to your arrival for an additional cost if necessary.
- Please respect the surrounding neighbors as this is private community.
- Quiet Hours 11pm-7am
- Please only utilize parking located at the main cabin rental. Not in front of the hosts garage space.
- No outdoor open campfire due to area burn regulations.
- Please respect household belongings. If anything breaks please notify hosts immediately.
- No drinks or food within the hot tub area.
- Leave all condiments provided by hosts, but please remove all food brought by guests upon checkout.
- Leave beds unmade and used towels in the bathrooms to ensure proper cleaning.
- Please refrain from using trash compactor in the kitchen.
- The master bathroom jacuzzi is not for guest use.
- Wifi is available for guests to use. Please refrain from streaming movies/tv as the wifi does not support those capabilities.
- Hot tub temperature is to be kept at 98 Degrees. Please ensure prior to check out the hot tub is returned to this temperature.
- Thermostat directions will be left with the guest reception book. Please return heat/cooling to 50 degrees prior to checkout.
- Run Dishwasher upon checkout.