DISCOVER PAG from the quiet family-friendly neighbourhood of Vodice. Our apartments are located only 3mins walk from the nearest beach. Each with panoramic views of the sea and its spectacular backdrop of Velebit monuntain range.
- QUIET TIME: 23-08h | 11pm-8am (there are other guests in the building and the surrounding area).
- PARENTS - We accept all kids. However, it is at your discretion whether the property is suitable for your children.
- PETS - Please remind your humans to inform us about you when they make a reservation.
- BBQ - If you use it, you are expected to leave it in the condition you found it.
- PARTIES/EVENTS - Loud gatherings or guests who visit solely to party in the apartment are advised to seek more suitable accommodation.
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are a thirty-something married couple that have been working in tourism and hospitality in Croatia for 7 years.
Ana is Croatian and from Zagreb & I (Damien) am Irish. We have been renting on airbnb for almost three years now. We just recently moved permanently to the Island of Pag but Ana has been coming here for summers since she was a child.
We both love nature which is why after living in bigger cities we now feel even more at home and part of the stunning landscape that is Pag Island. We enjoy cycling and regularly set off on our so-called cycling adventures in search of our next Instagram post!
We have great ambitions for our life on Pag. Other than improving our apartment offering, we plan to plant a garden next year (too busy renovating the apartments this year) of whatever we can get to grow here. Figs, for sure, olives, grapes, herbs for travarica (potent rakija), I want to brew beer eventually too.
We are looking forward to showing you around and introducing you to some of the reasons why we wake up inspired every morning.