Location Location Location! Under 500 feet or 3mins walk to the BEACH and a Park for kids! This cute and sturdy 2-story 1300+sq ft house comes with lots of space and comfortable amenities.
We provide basic beach amenities (umbrella, tent, padding, couple of chairs etc.), so you don't have to rent to stay shaded on the beach. Park your car and walk to save on parking fees too!
Tons of eat outs and popular areas in and around Daytona Beach Side within a mile.
Daytona Beach is amazing! The beach is FLAT & shallow for hundreds of feet without getting deep, the sand is soft, and beaches are well maintained and clean (No ugly seaweed or trash). Shallow beach is great for both kids and adults alike that love to walk (sit or swim) in the ocean before it hits the chestline.
This was a big plus for us look for a house where we and our guests can enjoy, explore and access the same beach while staying at the comfort of a home. You walk straight into the beach via county park with the blink of an eye, so no hotels to avoid.
You will feel like a local by being few houses away from the beach, sitting on the porch with your friends and family, and being able to walk to the beach anytime! I would recommend early morning and a late evening walks to further appreciate what Daytona Beach is about.
With 3 Bedrooms and very comfortable spacious beds (King, Queen & Full) for every type. Extra pullout sofa beds in the living room downstairs. A full shower bath on main floor, and a full tub bath upstairs. There is forced air that is right enough to keep the day comfortable and night cool.
Kitchen is fully functional and comes with utensils, oil, spices, sugar, coffee, etc.
Fresh Bedding and Towels. Beach towel and umbrella also available.
A Large 32"-55" TV in every room hooked up to Hulu and Netflix.
Maintaining clean linen, clean house and clean property is important for us, and every guest checking in and leaving!
Ideal for a private set of responsible family and friends looking to stay & explore the beach together anytime of the day.
Note: Due to stairs, please keep an eye on kids & infants. We will provide baby gates for additional safety.
Entire MAIN home, front and partial backyard. WiFi and parking spots provided. Ample parking on the street as well.
Please note backside small independent apartment is private. We will also appreciate leaving the car parked untouched.
Interaction with guests
If we are around definitely open to a chat, but we like keeping our guests enjoy their privacy and feel at home.
Other things to note
1. Please respect the place as yours and leave it as clean as possible
2. Despite an old and a sturdy house, no jumping, running, or loud music or any abuse of the place. Loud vehicles should be kept tamed.
3. A very diverse neighborhood and Daytona is seeing a revival after long abandonment. Construction is everywhere (hotels to homes), and even though it is mostly quiet here, some neighbors may be doing some work during daytime.
4. Please rinse off all possible sand before entering the house, and dust off all possible clothing before using the washer/dryer.
5. Being in tropical weather means a few bugs, insects and pests outside or inside. Nothing harmful, and while we strive to keep the house pest free, you may see them occasionally!
6. House is only for the number of guests during bookings, especially for overnight stay. Any additional guests beyond # of guests booked can automatically result in refusal of service and immediate eviction
7. Please request grill usage in advance, and try to minimize gas wastage and take all precautions! Since it will be difficult to monitor usage, we will not refill, but will appreciate if you do in case it runs out.
Thanks for the understanding and Enjoy your comfortable stay!
Absolutely No additional guests staying beyond booking total (excluding under 12 children). Any failures will result in immediate removal from the premise without refund.
Clean dishes and load dishwasher before leaving
No deliberate loud music or sounds (including vehicles)
Thanks for the understanding!
This host has 59 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Well traveled, but settled in beautiful Colorado Springs for its sheer beauty and outdoor activities.
Diverse travel and living experience from multiple major cities (NYC, Chicago, Denver, etc), exotic regions, to back country simple lifestyle. Enjoy rapid pace as well as moments to slow down and enjoy life. Well conversant with amenities and exposure of luxury hotels to basic traveler needs.