Just meters from the beach, your 2-bedroom apartment is situated in the heart of El Medano's vibrant summer life with countless restaurants, bars, surf/kite-surf schools, shops, banks, child-play areas...
- 2 spacious bedrooms with a brand new 2-person sofa-bed in the living-room to host friends or family comfortably. The "Mangrove Room" is large enough to accommodate a third person with an air-mattress or similar, great for couples with kids.
Airport transfers available: 15€
• Free street parking space
• Bluetooth Speaker
• WiFi 4G+ Internet by Movistar
• SmartPhone / Local Line available*
• Multi-Electrical Outlets
* Smart phone rental billed separately. See "Other things to note" for details.
There is a couple of washing machines available at the top of the building, there is also a "Lavaderia" or laundry-mat nearby. Please check your in-house help card for more information.
Tip! El Medano is famous for its wind condition. Wind carries sand, and sand loves to get in-doors. Close your windows during the day to keep the sand out so you don't spend your holidays dusting off the place ;)
Interaction with guests
You will be given a phone number to your contact and a detailed "help-card" on arrival (check the main coffee table or table). While we will do our best to accommodate you, we will be reachable by phone during daytime, and through the Airbnb platform. Our contact lives in the vicinity in case of any emergency.
Our contacts are available for hire for outings, and more. Just ask away! :)
Other things to note
MOBILE SMARTPHONES W/ DATA
You can rent a smart phone from us with a data plan and local line enabled (Spain) that fit your need. You can then use the phone's Hotspot / Tethering Wifi sharing settings to share with your devices while in-house or on-the-go.
All rental phones come with Places of Interest, Contacts, Emergency numbers pre-loaded.
- SmartPhones: 3.50€ per day* + Data plan
* 3-Days minimum. Data plans start at 30€ for 5 GB or 4-weeks. Plans are provided by Vodafone, DigiMovil (Phone + 3G Internet where available), a subsidiary of Movistar or any other carriers. Carriers may change at anytime. We are not responsible for network quality. Prices subject to change without notice.
A cash-deposit of 100.- Euros is required upfront for the modem or the phone. The deposit is due at the time of delivery and will be refunded upon the return and testing of the device.
Deposits cover the loss, theft and possible damages to the device. Deposits do not cover the service rental.
Ask us about booking your smartphone via message upon booking or on arrival. If a rental request is made upon arrival, you will be provided with the device within 24-hours after we receive your payment and deposit.
- SMOKING allowed on balconies ONLY
- If asked, tell neighbors you're FAMILIA ;)
- Keep noise/volume levels down after 10:30pm, thanks
I'm a French expat who's living between Turkey, France and North America. I love traveling, music, food and having a good time with people.
I came across Airbnb years ago but just recently thought of joining. This was the best decision I've made in a while.
I work in Software, which among other excitement, brings me to fly a lot!