Immerse yourself in the rich history and culture of Waco, Texas from ‘The Blackberry Cottage,’ a 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cottage that comfortably sleeps 4. This lovely home boasts a covered outdoor area, cozy interior and an excellent location. With easy access to the craft community of Homestead Heritage and the Magnolia Silos, this property is ideal for Waco exploration!
Studio: King Bed, Sleeper Sofa
This quaint cottage overlooks a working blackberry vineyard where the berries are harvested for use in jams and jellies at Homestead Farms. You and your loved one can look forward to fresh scents and soothing views from the front deck. This outdoor space also features a gas grill and patio furniture.
Step inside and immediately take note of the beautiful hardwood floors and tasteful rustic furnishings that fill the interior. The dining table is a hand-made, live-edge beauty that will enhance any meal.
Whip up a hearty meal in the well-equipped kitchenette, which includes a fridge, double sink, stove top, oven and microwave. Enjoy your kitchen creations at the dining table set for 4, or dine al fresco on the covered, lighted deck.
Across from the kitchenette lies a cozy sofa where you can relax at the end of a long day. When you’re ready to wind down for the night, curl up on the king-sized bed.
Walk through the sliding barn door adjacent to the bed and enter into the full bathroom. The space includes a gorgeous armoire, walk-in shower and vanity.
*Please note that the owner lives on site in a completely separate unit and may be present during your stay*
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features
- *Please note that the owner lives on site in a completely separate unit and may be present during your stay*
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, wheelchair friendly, air conditioning, wireless internet access, Bose bluetooth sound, off-street parking, king-sized bed, deck, gas grill, patio furniture and more!
- If you’re traveling with more than 4 guests, check the availability of the ‘Forest Cottage,’ (Evolve listing #348262) a studio cottage located on the same road which can accommodate 2 additional guests
- Prime Waco location - Close to Magnolia, Baylor, the Homestead Heritage community, McLane Stadium, Dr Pepper Museum, Lake Waco and other area attractions
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties and large gatherings
- Please note that the owner lives on site in a completely separate unit and may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.