Spend time by the sparkling pool or take a stroll down the River Walk during your stay at this 1,800 square foot vacation rental cottage in San Antonio. With 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this home comfortably sleeps 5 guests who are looking to lounge in a lush backyard with an outdoor kitchen and wet bar or take a quick drive downtown to experience everything San Antonio has to offer!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin Bed
The meticulously manicured and lush backyard truly makes this home an oasis in the heart of the Texas. Hop into the refreshing pool to cool off or just relax in one of the comfortable pool recliner chairs.
If you're feeling hungry after your dip in the pool, head over to the outdoor kitchen and fire up the gas grill. The outdoor kitchen also includes a wet bar, which is perfect for making a refreshing cocktail.
Step inside the living room and watch your favorite shows or movies on the flat-screen cable TV while lounging on the plush couch or (URL HIDDEN) living room features 2 large fans hanging from the vaulted ceiling which easily combat hot Texas summers. On cooler nights, utilize the wood-burning fireplace to create a warm and inviting environment.
Plenty of natural light pours through the skylight, which reflects off the white and beige walls that you'll find throughout this cottage.
Prepare each meal in the fully equipped indoor kitchen that comes complete with a full gas range, granite countertops, and beautiful wood cabinets. Enjoy your food at the kitchen's breakfast bar or eat at one of the 2 dining tables.
The master bedroom and second guest room both feature comfortable queen beds. Guests in the third room can watch their favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV while they cozy up on the twin bed.
The bathroom has a nautical theme, which continues to provide guests with that oasis experience.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include an outdoor pool (can be heated with an additional fee), outdoor kitchen with gas grill, outdoor wet bar, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, a DVD player and movie collection, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, wireless internet access, in-unit washer and dryer, and much more
- Unbeatable location in a quiet residential area that's just minutes from all of the excitement found in downtown San Antonio. Take a day trip to Austin or spend quality time with your friends and family at SeaWorld San Antonio
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in