Beautiful Ocean front 3 Bedroom / 2 Bath condo on the 11th floor
Gated community directly on the seawall - Beach front
Property has pool with barbecue area, tennis court and free skate park next door
Enjoy a glass of wine while looking at the ocean from your private OVERSIZED Ocean Front Balcony.
We provide free WiFi, all linens, towels, beach chairs and a full kitchen
AirBnB collects the 6% TX tax. Not the City or Credit card 14%. Once reserved a new invoice will be sent for the extra amount
The floor plan has a master bedroom with private bath as well as 2 additional bedrooms (1 with a Queen Bed and the other with twin bunk beds) and an additional full bath.
Condo also has a playpen and queen inflatable bed available.
The condo has just been remodeled with brand new Italian furniture, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, new travertine & wood floors. As well as brand new bathroom upgrades. Each room has a flat screen TV with the living room having an oversized 85" movie style flat screen TV.
This condo has the largest living space of any unit in the building, with almost 1400 sq. ft.. The open floor plan Living Room has 1 large oversize balcony and a smaller balcony on the kitchen side.
Upon check in the front desk will charge a one time $15 parking fee per car for the length of your stay
Only 4 closets are locked with cleaning supply and private owner items. The rest of the condo is availble
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE EXPLANATION as there is important information about the property you are looking to rent.
• AirBnB collects the State of Texas hotel occupancy taxes (6%) but NOT the City tax (9%) and the Credit Card fee of 5%. We are required to collect, report and pay. After you reserve we will request your email address and you can pay the additional 14% tax either by providing us with a credit card or through – whichever you prefer. We hate this confusion as much as you do. Hopefully in the future AirBnB will collect this up front.
• We rent to responsible adults 25 years of age and older. That person must be present throughout the rental – please do not reserve a place for younger folks and think they’ll act like responsible adults ---- they are younger folks, not responsible adults. If we find out this has occurred you will be asked to leave and NO REFUND will be provided.
• After you book you will receive a text from us asking for your email address. AirBnB uses an email relay service and we prefer to send your confirmation more securely as it will contain a code with which to access the property you have rented. .
• We send confirmations 7 days prior to arrival and it contains driving directions and check-in instructions. We welcome any and all questions at any time – but we won’t give out this information further in advance.
• Smoking is permitted outside only, and with all doors closed to the property.
• No pets are allowed
• Within a condo association – there are always rules to be followed. These will be provided to you at the complex – things like don’t hang your towels on the rails, don’t feed the birds, quiet hours, hours for the common grounds, etc. By reserving with us you agree to abide by all of those rules.
• “By the Sea” condo complex charges $15.00 per vehicle for the length of your stay and accepts credit/debit cards only. This will be charged upon check-in
• Each motorcycle is considered a vehicle and will require a separate parking permit.
• Any vehicle that does not display an appropriate parking permit is subject to towing and neither the complex in which it is situated nor this owner will be responsible. Purchasing a parking permit does not guarantee parking availability – all parking is on a first-come/first-served basis.
- Check in time is 4 pm
- Check out time is 11 am
- In the condo you will find 4 locked closets. This is where we keep all our
personal items, linens and cleaning supplies. Please do not try to access
- Once you depart our condo please make sure raise the thermostat to 78
- Trash is picked up every day at 11 am and 3 pm right outside the entry
door. Just please make sure it is bagged or boxed and that there is
- Once you leave our condo please make sure no water is left running and
that all the lights are turned off.
- Please make sure to close the balcony blinds so that the furniture does
not get burnt by the sun.
- For your convenience you will find 12 wine bottles in the unit. Each one
cost is $25. If you chose to drink any they will be deducted from your
security deposit if not paid for in advance.
- Finally, as you know check out time is 11 AM. Please do not delay because
our cleaning personnel is scheduled to arrive soon afterwards to clean
and check the condo for any damages.