Skip to content
Entire apartment

Bungalows Gracioneta

Katrin User Profile
Katrin

Bungalows Gracioneta

2 guests
1 bedroom
1 bed
1 bath
2 guests
1 bedroom
1 bed
1 bath

Unsere 4 Bungalows befinden
sich zwischen 2 Sandstränden
Cala Gracio und Cala Gracioneta.
Direkt am Meer auf vorgelagerte
Inseln mit einzigartigem Sonnenuntergang Blick.
Wir bieten ein schönes Ambiente mit
Tropischen Garten und einer großzügigen Poollandschaft die zum
Relaxen einlädt. Die Infrastruktur ist
Optimal
Der Weg zum Strand, Restaurants, Busstadion, Einkaufsmöglichkeiten
Sind in unmittelbarer Nähe zu erreichen. Die Lage ist sehr ruhig.
Es lädt zum relaxten Urlaub ein.

Amenities

Wifi
Kitchen
Cable TV
Pool
Air conditioning
Hangers

House Rules

Not safe or suitable for infants (Under 2 years)
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check-in time is flexible
Check out by 12PM (noon)

Availability

10 Reviews

Accuracy
Communication
Cleanliness
Location
Check-in
Value
Martin User Profile
Martin
June 2018
We had an amazing stay and enjoyed the wonderful view and silence. Katrin was a great host and provided suggestions of things to do and see around. Pool is even better than on the photos! See you soon again.
Jolyon User Profile
Jolyon
April 2018
Ok - Ibiza is a special island; like a secret in some ways, because so many people assume that it is a hedonist party capital for wayward youngsters. And i am sure it is but that's about 10% of the island, the other 90% is hilly, mountainous and wooded and green with many breatht…
Manuela User Profile
Manuela
September 2017
I loved it. Great location, formidable view and quietness. There is a cafe at the beach, and going to San Antonio town is a 15-20 mins walk. The bungalow itself is perfect- no need for more. Just as shown in the photos. Bed is comfortable. Only "but's" are: Finding it! - Unless…
Richard User Profile
Richard
September 2017
Great place to stay, near 2 lovely beaches and restaurants. Bungalows are perfect for a couple.
Denis User Profile
Denis
July 2017
The appartment is simple though comfortable and the site is splendid with the view on the creek. The restaurant on the same beach is a cool and lovely place with top chef food. You can live there without moving !
Marc User Profile
Marc
June 2018
Surprise....Ibiza....
Katrin User Profile
Response from Katrin:
I am very surprised. All my customers are Very happy. My Last reviews you can Read. All 5 points.
June 2018
Mauro User Profile
Mauro
September 2017
Es genial, no me hizo falta nada, habia de todo y listo para llegar y quedarse. Lugar precioso con unas vistas muy bonitas. Muy acogedor.

Hosted by Katrin

Aachen, GermanyJoined in May 2014
Katrin User Profile
61 Reviews
Aufgeschlossen, Kontakt freudig, gute Gastgeberin Reise freudig, Asien
Languages: English, Español
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within an hour
Always communicate through AirbnbTo protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Airbnb website or app.

The neighbourhood

Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.

Check In

Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.

Check Out
You won’t be charged yet

Similar listings