About this listing
Lovely family (kids friendly) home close to the city center of Rotterdam. Great get-away to explore Holland for a weekend or a week.
Easy public transportation options (<1-5 minute walk, tram, train, etc) to Amsterdam (directly), The Hague (Scheveningen Beach), Delft, Breda.
Free parking, garage for bikes.
Beautiful surroundings for walking, biking, swimming, skating, next to the river the Rotte and small lakes like Rotte Meren or Kralingse Plas. More info available on other (kids) activities.
The spacious home has the following:
Basement: 1 big play room for kids + 2nd living room + TV + washing machine + dryer
Ground floor: living room + open kitchen + dining table + big hall + 1st WC
- 1 big master bedroom: 1 kingsize bed
- 1 big bedroom: 1p bed - and a 2p bed sofa
- 1 small bedroom: 2p bed
- 1st bathroom + shower + bath tub
- 2nd separate WC
- 1 normal bedroom: 1p bed
- 1 normal bedroom: 1p bed + junior mattress on the floor
- 1 normal bedroom: 1 junior bed
- 2nd bathroom + shower + bath tub
- 3rd separate WC
- front: nothing spectacular
- side: 2 swings
- back: dining table + lounge corner + trampoline + BBQ
Garage: eg. bike parking
Other things to note
We have a guinnea pig and a hamster in the basement. In case you do not want to feed them let us know and we will get them another place to stay.
We like our neighbours, so please respect them by not having loud music after 10pm.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.