Bright, sunny, very clean (completely remodeled 1 yr ago) single family (3 bd/2.5 ba) home in quiet N. Boulder neighborhood
- Walk to restaurants, cafes, supermarket.
- Excellent access to cycling routes/Estes Park/RMNP
- 10 min bike ride to downtown Boulder
Absolutely no smoking (of any kind), drug use, or pets.
- Registered City of Boulder Rental
- Per City of Boulder Regulations
Maximum number of un-related occupants: 4
Fully remodeled 1 year ago (Recessed lighting throughout, European (glass) shower in Master bedroom, HW & ceramic tile floors on lower level, carpet in bedrooms, new neutral tone paint)
Full access to stocked kitchen (New refrigerator, gas range/stove, dishwasher, microwave oven, toaster oven, coffee maker, electric kettle) pots, pans, glasses, dishes, plates, utensils, etc.
- Big screen (60") TV w/ access to HBO, Showtime, other network TV stations
- Premium built-in audio systems in Livingroom
(Stream Pandora, Spotify, etc. or connect your phone via Bluetooth) & Diningroom (Listen to the radio or connect your phone via Bluetooth)
- MASSAGE CHAIR!
- Electric, heated bidet toilet seats in Master & ground level bathrooms
- Towel heater in Master bedroom
- Sunny, relaxing sunroom
- Patio table w/ 4 chairs, umbrella w/ solar LED lights
- Off-street parking in driveway
- Central A/C & Heating
- Full size washer & dryer in basement
- Living spaces on ground level
- (3) Bedrooms upstairs:
Note that the sofa bed is 42x70" (non-standard dimensions -- Persons sleeping on it should be 5'10" or less)
Note that the house sleeps a maximum of 6 people
- 2 Full Bathrooms upstairs
- 0.5 Bathroom downstairs
Full access to home including a sunny, relaxing sunroom, patio, and mudroom
(No access to Master walk-in closet, portion of basement, and garage).
Interaction with guests
Access to home is via electronic touchpad code -- No keys to lose or have to return!
Other things to note
Like many households in Colorado:
1. We do not wear our shoes in the house, please remove your shoes when in the house.
2. We recycle (bin provided) & compost (composting bags provided)
3. We do our best to save water!
License or registration number
Learn about this number
- No shoes in the house
- Please recycle
- Please compost
- Quiet hours 10:30PM to 6:30AM
I am a single male professional (I own and operate a technology/legal consulting business) and often need to travel for work, N/S, N/D. Like many people from Boulder, I enjoy a variety of outdoor activities (cycling, skiing, hiking, camping, golf, running, swimming, etc.), micro-brew beer, and healthy food.