About this listing
Come stay in our lovely spacious modern 2 bedroom condo only 3 minutes walking distance from the 69th Street C-Train station and 15 minutes ride to Downtown Calgary, Calgary Stampede, The Saddledome, Calloway Park, and 90 minutes to Banff national Park!
It comes with FREE Wi-Fi. High speed internet package. Cable TV with over 30 channels, FREE PARKing, and fully equipped kitchen with cooking utensils.
Home away from home!
Our property is truly close to everything. A few steps away from Ambrose University, shops, doctors, dentists, hairstylists, restaurants, car wash and more and only 40 minutes from the Calgary Airport.
1 minute walk from coffee shop, 7-Eleven store, Pizza shop, restaurants, medical center, pharmacy, hair salon and other convenience stores. World class recreation center only 3 minutes walk away and 10 to 15 minutes from Calgary city center.
Under 1 hour's drive to Banff, Canmore, Radium Hot Springs and the surrounding mountain sight seeing hot spots.
You will be having access to the whole property.
***Important*** Please take some time to familiarise yourself with these necessary house rules to help make our hosting a win-win for all:
• No shoes. Shoes off inside, please
• No Smoking
• No Mailing Packages or Letters to Address
• No Pets
• No Excessive guests – No excessive guests. Property is advertised for 4 guest but can sleep 6 guests by arrangement - we supply a double (queen sized air bed when more than 4 guests are expected).
• No PARTYING of any kind inside or on the property. There are facilities close by for this – you can use the Westside Recreation Center by booking party rooms with them ahead of time. This is a residential working neighbourhood that is quiet in the evenings. Please respect the neighbourhood. Noise level MUST BE MINIMAL after 10pm. There is a noise level city ordinance. We must respect the peace of the community. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
• Please take note also:
• **LOST KEYS: $50 CAD will be charged to replace any lost key or key fob.
• **Late Checkouts Pass 11am without our consent will attract an additional fee of $75 CAD up to 3pm because we would still need to pay our cleaners to return and for added hours.
• **Any Additional Guest than the maximum reservation of 4 would attract an additional fee of $20 per guest.
• ***If Place is left filthy with trash everywhere, and additional cleaning fee of $50 CAD will be charged for additional cleaning materials and cleaner's time.
• Please leave the apartment clean. This is what the Airbnb community is all about.
• We appreciate you and will do everything possible to ensure you truly enjoy your stay with us. It is our promise.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
This host has 54 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I love people. I have spent most of my adult life living on three continents, making welcoming and interacting with people from different places, cultures and works of life come so natural to me. I enjoy traveling and spends a big chunk of my time helping others on a daily basis. When I am not doing that, I am spending time with my beautiful wife and our four kids or reading or writing books or updating my webpage. I also enjoy entertaining others. I look forward to the time when the whole earth would be a beautiful peaceful place where we would all be truly happy in the fullest sense. Until then, welcome to our space.
MY LIFE MOTTO: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Wondering what it would be like to have me as your host? Unfettered access, simplicity, welcoming, and reasonableness. Above all, I always aim to treat all my guests as I would like to be treated and work hard to ensure you enjoy your stay. Thank you for stopping here and considering our listing. We hope that you would give us the privilege of hosting you during your visit to this beautiful city of Calgary. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding our listing.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.