**Female guests only please** Come and enjoy your own beautifully furnished and comfortable room in my newly remodeled Spanish bungalow home. My home is conveniently located 5 minutes from LAX, and is close to the 405, 105, and 10 freeways. The Hollywood Forum is a 5 minute drive away and I am also in close proximity to Santa Monica, Venice, Marina Del Rey and other beach cities. Check-in/out made very easy and at your convenience with a lock-box.
Please - ladies only, no pets or children. With Anthropologie inspired touches throughout, my guests will find a classy haven amidst the surrounding of all Los Angeles has to offer. My home is complete with tailored amenities such as current fashion and lifestyle magazines, soft towels, Starbucks coffee, and make-up wipes for your use. The guest room has a brand new bed and mattress for your rest and relaxation. The bathroom is shared only with me if I am home; it is completely remodeled and kept very clean.
I have a super comfy living room and sectional couch, a bright dining area and fully stocked kitchen.
Interaction with guests
I am easygoing and can customize my interaction based on guest needs - always happy to help make your stay as comfortable as possible!
Other things to note
I do not have a driveway or guest parking but there is usually street parking within a block or two of my home.
Temperatures in Inglewood are generally very pleasant year-round, but in the event of a heat wave in CA, I have great ceiling fans that help keep your room cool and other fans that can be used around the house.
As a general rule, please make yourself at home, but treat my home with care and respect – beyond that, here are some additional notes to help guide your stay. Thank you!
1. To ensure I keep the floorboards squeaky clean for guests’ enjoyment, I have a no shoes policy inside. You can leave shoes by the front door or in your room.
2. In the interest of the full safety of belongings and guests, I keep the front, back and side gates closed. I also have an ADT security system that should be disarmed when you arrive, and armed when you leave. The code will be provided to you in advance of your stay.
3. Check-in is at 2pm or later, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with me first.
4. If needed, there is a wonderful ceiling fan available in your room. However, please ensure lights and fans are turned off before you leave.
5. No drugs/smoking/pets/parties.
6. Always make sure the door is locked as you leave.