Please note that I only began to list this apartment on Air B&B recently.
There are many positive reviews of this property on Trip Advisor.
This fully renovated Art Deco Building is located at 918 Ocean Drive.
The Balcony off the Living Room offers a Front Row Seat to the daily human parade on Ocean Drive making it the ultimate in people direct views of the Ocean and South Beach.
This apartment is a great value. Prices are significantly less than anything comparable near this location.
The apartment that I offer is one of only 5 direct ocean front apartments in the building.
Surrounded by Restaurants, Clubs and the Beach directly across the street. This property is located walking distance to everywhere in South Beach.
There is One Queen Sofa Bed and One Full Sofa Bed in the Living Room and One Queen Bed in the separate bedroom.
For larger groups, I also have the Studio next door which would allow groups of 6-7 to stay next door in the same building and share the benefits of this larger apartment. And I have a 3rd Studio available in the building as well.
PROPERTY RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
1. The Tenant has the right to use the Residence and its contents for the dates offered by the Manager and this shall be referred to as the Tenancy Period; And the maximum number of Tenants shall be as noted in the offer unless otherwise allowed by the Manager.
2. In order to secure the condition of the Residence, the Tenant will provide the Manager with a Security Deposit in the amount noted above. Said Deposit shall be returned to the Tenant at the expiration of the Tenancy Period herein, minus any sums deducted for damage to or missing property from, the Residence,
3. In the event of cancellation on the part of the Tenant; or early termination after arrival; no refund of the Reservation Deposit or rent paid will be made; and all payments shall be forfeited to the Manager as liquidated damages.
4. Failure to check out on time shall subject the Tenant to forfeiture of the Security Deposit.
5. The Tenant agrees that the Residence is offered in As-Is” Condition and Tenant shall maintain the Residence and its contents in the same condition as it is when entered.
6. The Tenant agrees to return the Residence in a similar condition upon departure, but is not responsible for laundering bed linens or towels, nor fully cleaning the apartment. However the Tenant shall follow the departure instructions inside the apartment prior to departure with respect to the condition in which the apartment shall be vacated.
7. The Tenant declares that he/she understands that the Tenancy Period of the Residency is limited to the Tenancy Period of this agreement, and that he/she has no rights as protected tenant of the Residence and that he/she has no right to make any changes to the Residence or it contents.
8. Guest agrees that all personal property, furnishings, personal affects and other items brought into the Property by Guest or their permitted guests and visitors shall be at the sole risk of Guest with regard to any theft, damage, destruction or other loss and Rental Agent shall not be responsible or liable for any reason whatsoever.
9.Guest hereby covenants and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Manager and their agents, Property Owners, successors, employees and contractors from and against any costs, damages, liabilities, claims, legal fees and other actions for any damages, costs, attorney’s fees incurred by Guest, permitted guests, visitors or agents, representatives or successors of Guest due to any claims relating to destruction of property or injury to persons or loss of life sustained by the Guest or family and visitors of Guest in or about the Property and Guest expressly agrees to save and hold the Manager harmless in all such cases.
10.Guest hereby waives and releases any claims against the Manager, the Property Owners and their successors, assigns, employees or representatives, officially or otherwise, for any injuries or death that may be sustained by Guest on or near or adjacent to the Property, including any common facilities, activities or amenities. Guest agrees to use any such facilities
or amenities entirely at the Guest’s own risk and responsibility.
11. The Manager reserves the right to enter the Property at reasonable times and with reasonable advance notice for the purposes of inspecting the Property or showing the Property to prospective purchasers, renters or other authorized persons. If the Manager has a reasonable belief that there is imminent danger to any person or property, Rental Agent may enter the Property without advance notice.
12. The Tenant will not keep pets of any kind in the Residence and will not permit others to let pets into the Residence unless specifically approved in writing by the Manager.
13. The Tenant agrees that on the expiration of the Tenancy Period herein, the Manager will be entitled to enter the Residence and remove any property which may be left behind without obligation to take care of any property so removed or to deal with it in any particular way.
14. The parties agree that any legal action or dispute arising out of this agreement will be dealt with by the court having jurisdiction where the property is located.
15. In the event the Property is not available for use during the Rental Term due to reasons, events or circumstances beyond the control of the Manager, the Manager will attempt to locate a replacement property that meets the reasonable satisfaction of the Guest. If such replacement property cannot be found and made available, Manager shall immediately return all payments made by the Guest, whereupon this Agreement shall be terminated and neither party shall have any further obligations or liabilities in any manner pertaining to this Agreement.
16. No variation of this agreement shall be made except in writing in a document signed by both parties and their properly authorized agents.
17. Any terms included in the (URL HIDDEN) property listing which are not specifically listed here shall be
considered part of this Agreement.
18. There is NO SMOKING or use of any material which would affect the smell of the property. Violation of this provision will result in a forfeiture of the Security Deposit; and early termination of the Reservation without refund. SMOKING IS ALLOWED ON THE BALCONY.
19. Compliance with local law and Condominium Rules and Regulations is obligatory.
20-Loss of Parking Pass (If Applicable) shall incur a charge of $100.
From Oct 17 - 31, 2017 the minimum stay is 3 nights.
This host has 14 reviews for other properties.View other reviews