Welcome to Lower East Side/Chinatown! This room is located right in the heart of NYC's hippest and most authentic area (Real NYC). Our apartment is right in the middle of 3 different train lines, letting you access anywhere in the city. It also is just a few blocks from prime LES which puts you right in the middle of the best vintage, local designers, coffee shops, nightlife, restaurants, music, and freaking amazing dumplings in Chinatown, one of NYC's most unique neighborhoods to explore.
This is a sunny room in the middle of it all in manhattan. The room has a high quality Queen mattress, a floor pull out full mattress, private bathroom, big closet, and a Fire-escape to chill like a real New Yorker. You'll have access to a shared fully equipped kitchen, along with every room having its own wall ac and heat. All mattresses come with a memory foam topper. So if you're into soft beds enjoy, but if not feel free to take the topper off :).
Interaction with guests
I'm in and out all day so I would love to help you with anything you need!
- - Clean up all food and dishes in the kitchen when you are done. Please do dishes after cooking and put away clean dishes. Be courteous of others.
- - Checkout is 11am. Please plan accordingly.
This host has 19 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
5 Things About Me:
1) I am a DIY-er and love making my own drink infusions. Ask me about limoncello and I will happily give you some to sample.
2) I run a social impact/climate action conference every year.
3) I make most of my own personal care items and they actually work better than store-bought ones.
4) In a past life, I sang jazz and folk out at bars right outside of the city.
5) I have lived in 7 cities in the US in the past 2 years.