The home is an adorably remodeled mid-century bungalow in the Olmos Park Terrace historic district. Just a few minutes from San Antonio's world famous attractions, the home is ideally located. Inside is all you need to enjoy your stay: a full kitchen, smart TVs with access to streaming services, comfortable furnishings, quality linens, WiFi, washer/dryer, and even a workstation for business travelers. The kitchen and bathrooms are equipped with new appliances and fixtures.
- CHECK IN/CHECK OUT: Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
- CLEANING: The home is cleaned thoroughly and professionally between each stay, but we kindly ask that, if possible, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware you may use (or, at least, throw them in the dishwasher). It keeps the cleaning process efficient and helps reduce costs for you and future guests!
- ELECTRICITY: To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests), please remember to turn off lights and the A/C or heating when not in use or when you leave the house. Mother Nature thanks you too!
- FOOD: Feel free to cook up a storm, but please don’t leave any food out that could attract uninvited guests.
- NOISE: Many families make this neighborhood their home. Please help us show respect to them by keeping the noise level down.
- PARTIES/GATHERINGS: Please do not host any parties or large gatherings in the home.
- PLUMBING: Nothing puts a cramp in your stay like a plumbing issue, especially when there’s one bathroom. Please don’t flush anything other than toilet paper!
- SHOES: Please help us keep the floors and rugs clean by removing your shoes when you enter the home.
- SMOKING: Please don’t smoke inside the home (but feel free to smoke out front or in the back)!
- FIREARMS: No firearms are permitted on the property under any circumstances.
This host has 82 reviews for other properties.View other reviews