Good location on the 2nd floor. From our place, you can walk to Taipei 101, hence we are always fully booked at the end of the year for the annual Countdown event. The neighborhood is essentially a residential area where you can experience the local lifestyle, there's a very local night market & supermarket close by. Suitable for 6-7ppl (max 10). 3 bedrooms, 6 beds, has microwave.
In total, there are 3 rooms and 5 beds (which could sleep up to 10 pax comfortably).
Our home is very spacious at about 100 square meters, consisting of 3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms , a kitchen (which has a , a sink, boiler, utensils, but no stove), and a living room (with comfy sofas handmade by our family!). 2 bedrooms have each a double bed (1.5m*1.8m), while the other 2 have each a double decker/bunk bed. WIFI speed is fast at 20M, door access is via an electronic lock (you will be given smart cards to tap and enter, or a passcode for self check in, no problem if you have to check in during sleeping hours), there’s also a security camera to guard the area.
Located just opposite the Liuzhangli MRT, you could walk or rent Youbike and cycle to Taipei 101. Tong hua jie or Linjiang night market is just along the way, why not drop by this night market after a day out at the Xinyi shopping district? Or wake up early for its hustle and bustle in the morning, buy fruits that are in season (many fruits are native to this island) and have a local breakfast with the locals!
Cosmed drugstore is just opposite our place, while Watson drugstore is just beside the night market. 7-11 convenience store is also across the road, while PX Mart supermarket is just round the corner.
Taipei’s hottest night clubs/bars would indisputably be in and around ATT FOR FUN shopping mall (Xinyi shopping district), or Zhongxiao Fuxing MRT (East district), both of which are just minutes away by cab, and a few stops away by MRT. If singing is your thing or something that you want to try (welcome to Taiwan!), there’s a Holiday KTV just opposite the night market.
I hope that 5.6 people can enjoy our accommodation, so we are from the price of five people began to count up. If you are less than 5 people, only give u two big rooms. I hope you can accept me live together, it would be a great experience.
Come, say no more, come and experience Taipei, Taiwan! Stay with us! If you have any requests or questions, please ask!
Things to note:
- On the day of check in, please be punctual, and remain contactable at all times
- Please read all info and house rules before booking
- Please respect the house rules, if not we will ask you to leave without refund
- We do not provide daily housekeeping services
- Nobody else will be staying with you, but sometimes in the afternoon, we will drop by to take some stuff or take out the rubbish.
- For check out, just leave the smart cards on the table
- Please keep your volume down especially after 10pm at night
- No smoking inside the house, please smoke outside on the balcony
- Please wash all utensils after use
- Maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of the house to your best ability
- Remember to sort out your trash, place the recyclable items in their respective bins. Do not throw your trash anywhere outside the house, we will take the trash out (every trash bag costs us a bit of money, and there are designated places and times for throwing the trash)
- If somebody asks, do say that you are our friends, please do not divulge any info about Airbnb
- If somebody knocks on the door, please do not answer or open the door, and contact me immediately
- Rail ticket booking (free service)
- Airport transfer (require additional charge)
There are three bedrooms, a large living room, a kitchenette, a new bathroom, if you are few, you can rent a small bedroom, the same can enjoy the use of spacious public space, welcome message to tell me your needs yo ^^
Interaction with guests
I will leave my contact way, there is any need to be able to find me at any time!
We chat: match0311
Other things to note
No smoking allowed.
No pets allowed.
No loud noises or partying in the apt.
Do not lit the candles in the apt.
Do not flush toilet paper into toilet bowl.
Please turn off lights when you are not home.
Open windows for air-circulation.
Please do not leave food unattended to void attracting bugs and insects.
We wash all pillow covers, mattress covers, duvet covers, cusion covers, floor mats and slippers before every guest checking in.
From Dec 28, 2017 - Jan 05, 2018 the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Hi! I am Edward , a life traveler.
I am a person who loves to travel, and understand different cultures. After travailing around from the France, visiting many countries, why not invite people form the world to my place and share the Taiwanese life with them, just like what I experienced during my travel?
If I have time, we can enjoy everything about here.
I think it will be awesome to meet you all! Let's cheers!