5 bedroom home in Solterra resort
This one-of-a-kind, 5-bedroom, 4-bathroom professionally decorated and styled to match its beautiful exterior. The bedrooms are set up as follows: two king bedrooms, one queen bedroom, two bedrooms with two twin beds.
Our 24/7 Guest Services Team is just a phone call away to answer your questions, provide directions and more. Shortly after you check-in, our team is available to any possible request. Enjoy!
Our favorite home within the Disney area, the Solterra Resort provides an ideal choice for families wanting a luxurious base close to the theme parks yet far enough away for you to escape the Disney magic for a few hours at the end of the day.
If you like to be pampered, this property provides guests the ultimate in luxury, size and comfort. Featuring expansive floor plan and upscale amenities including:
- Large luxury private pool and spa
- Top of the line technology
- Bedroom sitting areas
- Gourmet kitchen with upgraded appliances
- Italian custom interior design
- Formal and casual living areas
Interaction with guests
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you!
Other things to note
Optional services such as using the BBQ grill will be an additional fee of $65.00 USD and heating the pool is an additional fee of $30.00 USD a day with a five day minimum.
Our holiday vacation home rentals are all self-catering. Self Catering accommodation requires you to supply all of the supplies which you will consume or use during your stay. These include toiletries, food, drink, sanitary supplies, etc.
- Knowing the Rules to Avoid Hassles Treat and respect this property as it was your own home. Do Not Smoke Inside the House – Violators will be severely charged. No animals or pets of any kind can be kept, allowed or permitted on or in the premises, unless written consent per the lease agreement. Do NOT setup Air Conditioner Thermostat under 73 oF (Avoid Freeze Up). Keep doors and windows closed when Air Conditioning is ON. Try to save water and energy. Excessive consumption will be charged. Do not change Pool Heater Temperatures or Pump Timer. If you have not received the Alarm Code. Please don’t touch it. You can be fined for False Alarm. Immediately clean any spills or stains on upholstery, mattresses, linens and towels to avoid additional charges. Try to replace any accidental breakage by a similar piece. Do not rearrange any furniture. Locked closets, Cabinets & Storage are for owners use only. Do not force it open. Respect Check-Out Time: 10:00 am SHARP A late check-out must be requested in advance or at the time of check-in, our agent will verify if the house is available for a late check-out. If so, the fee will be US$117.00 until 3:00pm any delays after this time will have an additional fee of the equivalent of 1 night stay. Note: that the cleaning service will NOT be postponed. If you checked-in, out of the office-hours, according to the Florida Statutes you must return the Guest Registration Form to our office on the next business day. Observe Quiet Time Hours after 9:00 p.m. Do not leave trash or excessive packaging in the house. Make sure your garbage is properly disposed of in 33 Gallon plastic garbage bags. You can be fined for improper garbage disposal.