Brand new flat in a very comfortable area to visit the city. 15 minutes walking to Vatican Museum and SaInt Peter's Cathedral and just across the metro station to go to the sightseeings (Spanish steps, Trevi Fountain, Central Station)
Please NOTE that cleaning extra costs are not included in the quotation and they have to be payed cash at your arrival (as written in the home's rules). This is a choice of us to keep cleaning costs at accettable price avoiding you to pay fees on it.
Family or friends can enjoy their stay in this nice apartment: living room, kitchenette, bedroom and 2 bathrooms.
Close to the historical places, but also in a real local area.
Metro station is just in front of the building: it is enough to cross the avenue and in 10 minutes you will get to Spanish steps or Trevi Fountain and in 12 minutes to the central station. From there you can walk to the Coliseum.
Cookers, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, coffee machine, pots, cutlery, plates and glasses are in the flat.
You will receive the keys on your arrival and you will be free to come and go from the home as you wish!
Please inform about your arrival during the booking process.
The check in is possible from 3 pm to 10 pm. If you have different needs please inform us in advance. We usually try to meet your need, but it is not always possible. It depends from many issues, among which the presence of other guests in the apartment the days before your arrival.
The check out has to be before 11.00 am.
EXTRA FEE (20 EUROS) for CHECK INs before than 3 pm or after 9 pm.
- it is possible to book a transfer from/to Fiumicino airport or Ciampino airport to/from the apartment. The cost is from 55 to 70 euros depending from the time and the n of people. It is cheaper than a taxi. It is strongly recommended for group of minimum 3 people (the cost of the ticket from Fiumicino is 15.50 euros/each).
Interaction with guests
I will be always available during your stay.
Other things to note
- the apartment is cleaned before each guest(s) arrival;
- You can use the Internet connection Wi-Fi high speed for free without limits;
- note that the 5th bed is a single sofa bed. It can bed positioned at the entrance or in the bedroom according to your need;
- next to the flat there are free public car parks and garage subject to charges.
I accept everyone who has sense of humanity and respect. I am very open minded to all cultures, religions and I am gay friendly too.
According to the rules of hospitality in Roma Capitale, I will require your documents at your arrival and I will ask you to sign a contract containing the terms of our agreement (what you have already read on my listing). This is not a choice of mine, but what is necessary to be in compliance.
LOCAL ACTIVITIES YOU CAN EXPERIENCE IN ROME
Staying at my place I would like you live Rome as a local. For this reason I got in touch with some local guides who can show you both more popular historical places (like Vatican or Colosseum) and less known but wonderful places. Contact me in case you want to book some tours!
Following the most common comments I received form previous guests.
- Extra costs of 40 euros for final cleanings has to be payed cash at the arrival. This is a way to keep cleaning fee at an acceptable cost avoiding you to pay airbnb's fees on cleanings.
- throw your garbage away
- keep the air conditioners off when out of home
- Extra cost of 20 euros for check in after 9 pm.
Just feel at home and stay as at your home.
This host has 120 reviews for other properties.View other reviews